Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. "We know all about you," she said disdainfully.
2. Our Gallic neighbours sipped disdainfully at orange juice.
3. George drew himself up, and smiled disdainfully.
4. The girl shrugged her pretty shoulders disdainfully.
5. For 40 years under what she disdainfully termed the "liberalism" of Colonel Muammar Qaddafi, the niqab had been forbidden."But now we can wear what we like!"
6. The Su Jun from the back laughs disdainfully, the stride moves toward cliff.
7. Mrs. Morel went up her yard disdainfully.
8. His eyelids drooped disdainfully; he walked with peculiar deliberateness into the war minister's room.
9. Clara turned away again rather disdainfully.
10. He stared disdainfully at me.
11. He poised his head disdainfully.
12. She had made a gesture in the direction of decency by wearing a veil,[Sentence dictionary] behind which she sat disdainfully.
13. And he had seen me walking from my hotel apartment with Dana - Americano, he said disdainfully.
14. As the inspector and others came in, she regarded them disdainfully, seemingly unconcerned about her capture.
15. With what seemed a single movement she tore off her clothes and flung them disdainfully aside.
More similar words: disdainful, disdain, in full, painful, in full swing, ruefully, hopefully, successfully, infuse, dainty, in future, infuriate, full, sully, full-time, full time, to the full, be full of, at full speed, rainfall, make full use of, disinfectant, maintain, dairy, daily, tuesday, wednesday, jurisdiction, confuse, confused.