Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. After a few drinks, they were all singing bawdy songs at the top of their voices.
2. It's like an Electric Ballroom gig: rowdy, bawdy, hands outstretched, fingers touching, bodies crushing.
3. "Tom Jones" is a bawdy romp through 18th century England.
4. This bawdy academic satire, with its potentially offensive laddish point of view, turns out to be a traditional romantic narrative.
5. Delphine fell forward in bawdy laughter.
6. They were all roaring drunk and kept singing bawdy songs.
7. The woman was lively, even bawdy, but there was something reserved, steely, behind her levity.
8. Of course, there are no longer bawdy houses, where these unfortunates are displayed openly to debauched satyrs.
9. Dive in for a bawdy ride.
10. A bawdy striptease at the Ed Sullivan Theater.
11. She did not mean this as a bawdy joke.
12. There was a general atmosphere of bawdy fun and anticipation.
13. This ain't no bawdy house.
14. His eyes were shrewd and bawdy.
15. They published a collection of Elizabethan bawdy.
16. We got arrested once, for singing bawdy songs in a cemetery.
17. A few women inspect a gender to be bawdy and feculent content, be in a gender for a long time to check status, also can weaken the sexual desire of oneself greatly.
18. Cosmopolitan chief Marcelle d'Argy Smith stormed out of the historic Oxford Union debating chamber after sitting through 90 minutes of bawdy horseplay.
19. But in London it brought belly laughs with a bawdy display of music hall humour and saucy songs.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. There were more than fourteen acts, from stand-up comics to bawdy singalongs.
21. More literary games, but here intellectual conceits are mixed with bawdy farce.
22. The same thing had happened during the riots against the Strand bawdy houses in 1749.
23. So I think he went down to the stews and bawdy houses along the river.
24. The Tony -, Grammyand Emmy-winner sings her classics as well as new tunes with boundless energy and bawdy humor.
25. The film, starring Albert Finney, contains one of the most deliciously bawdy food seductions ever.
26. Lysistrata is a very silly play with a very bawdy storyline.
27. All the people in the party were disgusted with his bawdy jokes.
28. Similarly, a steward creating a reception for a visiting liege lord would need at least a month to properly prepare ... but, a minstrel might come up with a bawdy song in an afternoon.
29. Martin writes fantasy for grown-ups, with a blunt and bawdy earthiness that befits the son of a Bayonne, N. J. , longshoreman.
30. Like other black churches, Trinity's services are full of raucous laughter and sometimes bawdy humor.