1. The object is to addle and not to elucidate.
2. You're talking like an addled romantic.
3. I suppose the shock had addled his poor old brain.
4. I think my brain's been addled by the heat!
5. All that drink has addled his brains!
6. A few cocktails later, enough to addle my memory, I found myself in bed with Bob.
7. My brain feels addled.
8. Something's addled your brains .
9. Did you hear what that addle - coved wizard wanted us to do?
10. The manager busied himself all day and got addle brained.
11. Eggs addle quickly in hot weather.
12. On the face because give fabaceous beans addle can you go hairdressing?
13. He is quite forgetful, and called an addle head by others.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
14. She went on playing first addle in the band.
15. The feminine disposition addle that is pregnant?
16. We could be addle a man, but we couldn't be bewildered to go into the grave.
17. We are the offspring of addle fluid ; love, however the crystal of poison.
18. Why lying to see a book you can make eye addle?
19. I wish him an ounce more wit in his addle head.
More similar words: middle, peddle, meddle, befuddle, befuddled, huddle together, middle-class, middle ground, add, added, add in, add up, add to, add up to, address, needle, hurdle, addition, endless, addressed, handlebar, in addition, additional, a bundle of, regardless, in addition to, keynote address, regardless of, irregardless.