Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Talk of defeat had demoralized the team.
2) Losing several matches in succession had completely demoralized the team.
3) The troops were thoroughly demoralized by this set - back.
4) The illness demoralized him and recovery took several weeks.
5) The refugees were cold, hungry, and demoralized.
6) After the game, the players were tired and demoralized.
7) Poor working conditions lead to demoralized and unproductive employees.
8) The ship's crew were now exhausted and utterly demoralized.
9) The workers here seem very demoralized.
10) The enemy troops were exhausted and demoralized.
11) We were so demoralized by that one wrong turn that were lost for hours.
12) The defeated army returned home as a demoralized rabble.
13) They have left the teaching profession,(http://sentencedict.com/demoralized.html) demoralized and undervalued.
14) They seemed demoralized and miserable, operating an endless mechanical process.
15) Gibson's home run demoralized the Astros.
16) Defeat demoralized the army.
17) The company was demoralized and faintly musty.
18) The witness was demoralized by the cross - examination.
19) The rejection can leave you demoralized.
20) The separation of church and state has demoralized our society.
21) Bad weather and many defeats demoralized the enemy.
22) The army was demoralized by defeat.
23) The teachers, becoming demoralized, took to smoking opium.
24) The fact that food and water were running out due to slow progress, demoralized me still further.
25) Until that moment Sabour had seemed to fit perfectly into the demoralized atmosphere of the classroom.
26) Logical deals are killed, rational arguments are shouted down, ambitious engineers are demoralized.
27) Bored people are more likely to be isolated, depressed, demoralized, and lacking in self-esteem.
28) Firstly, members of the lower strata may become totally demoralized.
29) Nothing but the most energetic exertion on the part of the officers prevents them from becoming demoralized.
30) Accommodation failed to placate the critics and may have demoralized supporters of a strong defense.
More similar words: demoralize, realize, specialize, memorize, rationalize, marginalize, naturalization, pastoralism, organized, paralyzed, utilize, idolize, fertilize, Democrat, democracy, oral, democratic, memory, demographic, demonstrate, morass, demonstrator, memorial, all the more, once more, demonstration, temporal, corporal, in memory of, from memory.