Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This index was started by Herbarium staff, who scanned new journals and books coming in to the Library.
2. The Herbarium photocopier was still giving cause for concern in respect of a lack of information and instruction on its use.
3. There is a herbarium, as well as a laboratory concerned with scientific research and investigation into plants and crop production.
4. Also herbarium and a collection of seashells.
5. There is an already large microfilm collection, including microfiche herbaria.
6. A quantitative analysis of herbarium materials of the Photinia villosa Complex.
7. Type specimen is deposited in the Herbarium of Guangdong Institute of Microbiology (HMIGD), Guangzhou, China.
8. Type specimens examined are deposited in the Herbarium of Guangdong Institute of Microbiology (HMIGD), Guangzhou and in the Herbarium Mycologicum Academiae Sinicae (HMAS), Beijing.
9. Herbarium, Department of Biology, Faculty of Science, Chiang Mai University, Thailand.
10. Based on study of herbarium specimens and published materials on Hedysarum, present paper confirms the occurrence of Hedysarum austrosibiricum B.
11. The type specimen is deposited in the Herbarium of the Institute of Applied Ecology, Academi a Sinica (IFS), Shenyang, China.
12. Professor David Cantrell is director of the national herbarium at the royal botanic gardens in Melbourne.
13. On 1924 expedition Rock collected 20,000 herbarium specimens and many packages of propagative material.
14. The specimens are deposited in the Mycological Herbarium of Yunnan Agricultural University (MHYAU), China.
15. Type specimens are deposited in the Herbarium of Guangdong Institute of Microbiology (HMIGD), Guangzhou, China.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. The digital herbarium has characteristics with digitalization of collections, computerization of operations, network transferring, resource sharing.
17. The studied specimens are deposited in the herbarium of College of Life Science, Hebei Normal University(HBNU).
18. Type specimen, HMAS74212, is deposited in the Mycological Herbarium, Institute of Microbiology, Academia Sinica, Beijing.
19. The type specimen is deposited in the Mycological Herbarium of Yunnan Agricultural University (MHYAU).
20. I like to visit the Plants Herbarium.
21. Type Specimen is deposited in Herbarium of Shandong Agricultural University: Plant Pathology (HSAUP).
22. Their research is matched by that of researchers in Korea tracking cherry blossom and the U.S., which records its findings at the Smithsonian Institution's National Herbarium every year.
23. Latin and Chinese diagnoses for the new species are given, holotype is deposited in the Herbarium of Fungi in Northwestern Agricultural University.
24. The Eriobotrya Lindl. flora and its geographical distribution in Yunnan were studied based on the literature, herbarium specimens and field investigation.
25. All specimen cited in this paper are deposited in the Cryptogamic Herbarium, Kunming Institute of Botany, Academia Sinica(HKAS).
26. The geographical distribution and floristic characters of Actinidia species from Jiangxi Province were studied by means of field surveys and examining herbarium specimen and literatures.
27. Kerry Knudsen, lichen curator of the University of California, Riverside Herbarium, discovered the species in 2007 while doing a survey for lichen diversity on Santa Rosa Island in California.
28. Kerry Knudsen, the lichen curator5) in the University of California, Riverside Herbarium, picked the name to "show my appreciation for the president's support of science and science education."
29. Drawing on electronic records of seaweed from Australia's Virtual Herbarium Wernberg and colleagues looked at how seaweed communities comprising up to 300 species had changed over time.
30. I stumbled upon this curious blend of biology and fable during a wintry campus visit to Harvard's Farlow Reference Library and Herbarium a few years ago.
More similar words: barium, barbarian, barbarism, barbarity, barbaric, vivarium, aquarium, terrarium, honorarium, planetarium, barbarously, barbarous, atrium, imperium, yttrium, triumph, emporium, delirium, deliriums, sensorium, bacterium, triumphal, triumphant, auditorium, sanatorium, moratorium, natatorium, opprobrium, herbal, magisterium.