Random good picture Not show
1) The photocopier will collate the documents for you.
2) A computer system is used to collate information from across Britain.
3) The information system used to collate these statistics is presumably extensive and costly.
4) Kaye's role was collate and to act as guide.
5) Local councils will then have to collate the information and send out bills with details of the valuations put on houses.
6) They collate information about their opponent.
7) Collate to gather separate sections or leaves of a book together in the correct order for binding.
8) Some one who can understand and collate medical notes is worth their weight in gold.
9) Please collate and staple ten copies of the report for the meeting.
10) Use the attendance spreadsheet to collate and review each student's attendance counsellor attendance records.
11) Author collate some of the following practical tips, and I hope to help beginners.
12) To prepare and to collate reports and statistics as required.
13) The article thinks the reform of ground collate unit, reorganization, transforming is a whole, person inseparable.
14) They have begun to collate their own statistics on racial abuse.
15) In Part 4[sentencedict.com], I'll collate all the information I've presented so far into a convenient cross-reference.
16) The secondary market, which collate trend shock, shortly after the adjustment still needs to be cautious.
17) I identify relevant information, collate and report on crime trends highlighting areas that need attention.
18) Collate market and candidate information via telephone and internet in order to deliver to clients specifications.
19) The police Holmes computor system, set up for major crime investigations, is being used to collate information from across Britain.
20) With the help of her midwifery manager, she raised funds from the hospital to print and collate the material.
21) The door it adorned was open and from inside came the familiar sound of a photocopier on print and collate.
22) The two Kirkwall solicitors worked day and night to gather and collate these statements.
23) This infantile behaviour is putting the book in jeopardy and makes it very hard to collate info on what's going on.
24) There was, however, abundant evidence of policy in action and the first tasks was to collate what was currently happening.
25) In the next article, the final one in this series, I shall collate all the information and listings I've presented so far into a convenient cross-reference.
26) The article is based on Jhou's edition and focus on collate state,[http://sentencedict.com/collate.html] the dispute of JiMeiJi and textual criticism. It hopes to support a solid foundation for further research of Jiandeng Xinyu.
27) Of capital structure unreasonable make the development of unit of collate a few has difficulty walking.
28) According to the steady-state flow regular pattern, to analysis H-K hydrodynamic model, to collate pressure calculation model of under-balanced drilling steady-state design.
29) The case first attribute controls whether upper case characters collate before or after lower case characters, in the absence of other differences in the two text strings.
30) In chapter four, I talked about how do we collect and collate the data used in sedan marketing system, studied the discrimination and the excerption of primary data and secondary data problem.
More similar words: collation, collar, collapse, collaboration, vacillate, oscillate, percolate, chocolate, college, collect, colleague, collision, collector, colloquial, collection, collective, all at once, collectivity, installation, electoral college, late, later, slate, plate, relate, latent, lately, isolate, violate, emulate.