Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Analyse the sentence into its constituent parts.
2. Let's look at the constituent parts of this sentence.
3. Methane is the main constituent of natural gas.
4. Caffeine is the active constituent of drinks such as tea and coffee.
5. The chemical dissolves into its constituent parts when heated.
6. Break it down into its constituent parts.
7. Each constituent group has its unique role and set of interests.
8. A semantic constituent which can not be segmented into more elementary semantic constituents will be termed a minimal semantic constituent.
9. Individual essays demonstrate the extent to which the constituent discourses of work have to be located beyond the economic sphere.
10. Each of the three constituent elements within the new party was due to hold a convention to ratify the merger.
11. Each separate constituent part of the organisation had developed its own personnel information systems and methods of operation.
12. Determining the constituent morphemes is further complicated because there may be more than one possible segmentation for a word.
13. It was not a Yugoslav constituent nation, nor a constituent republic.
14. A disabled constituent of mine was short changed by more than ￡2 in his community care grant for an orthopaedic bed.
15. A minor, but important constituent of many sandstones are the heavy minerals, with a specific gravity in excess of 2.9.
16. It communicates among its constituent parts real fast.
17. The constitution also confers large powers on Brazil's 25 constituent states.
18. Over time, the protein in the eggshell breaks down into its constituent amino acids.
19. I am a staunchly independent Republican who votes his constituent base.
20. The genes code information for the formation of protein, the main constituent of our tissues and enzymes.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. It makes sense as an economic unit in a way its constituent parts alone do not.
22. These included the dissolution of the present government and constituent assembly.
23. On June 24 the election campaign will officially begin, lasting four months until the voting in November for the Constituent Assembly.
24. Such a congress would not be a substitute for an elected Constituent Assembly and could not itself write a new constitution.
25. High-temperature gas cleaning techniques remove the water and metal ions which are a natural constituent of silica glass, and attenuate light.
26. There was a clear link with past practices of fitting the ideology to the needs of the state rather than its constituent members.
27. In June 1992, Dubcek was re-elected to parliament as the country headed towards splitting into its two constituent parts.
28. It could be produced, for example, by an even split in each main constituent group in the country.
29. It was natural that he should be President of the Constituent Assembly when it met.
30. Its constitution allows it to publish contracts and practice notes only where these have been approved unanimously by the constituent bodies.
More similar words: constitute, constitutional convention, constitution, constitutional, unconstitutional, institution, institutional, consequently, consequential, destitute, restitution, consequence, in consequence, construe, constant, construct, constrain, constrict, constraint, constantly, construction, constructing, constructive, consist in, consternation, consent, consistent, consignment, consistently, conscientious.