Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The vein at his temple throbbed angrily.
2. A blue vein throbbed in his forehead.
3. He could have died after developing deep vein thrombosis during a flight to Sydney.
4. The nurse was having trouble finding a vein in his arm.
5. The girl is not in the vein for singing today.
6. His arm was spurting blood where the vein had been severed.
7. A vein pulsed in his temple.
8. The writer tapped into a rich vein of humour in the play.
9. The team have hit a rich vein of form recently.
10. This Spanish drama has a vein of black humour running through it.
11. The director discovered a rich vein of sentimentality.
12. A vein of satirical anger runs through all his work.
13. The surgeon performed a section on the vein.
14. In the afternoon he struck a rich vein of gold.
15. There is a rich vein of literary talent here just waiting to be tapped by publishers.
16. Her stories struck/revealed a rich vein of humour.
17. There was more humour, in much the same vein.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. There was a vein of proverbial wisdom in what he said.
19. They had tapped a rich vein of information in his secretary.
20. A rich vein of iron ore was found in the hillside.
21. Though the question touched a new vein, Nelson answered promptly.
22. You will never enjoy the world aright, till he sea itself floweth in your vein, till you are clothed with the heavens, and crowned with the stars.
23. She has written her description of him in a mildly humorous vein.
24. Surgical waiting lists were reduced by the simple expedient of striking off all patients awaiting varicose vein operations.
25. It is one of his finest works in a lighter vein.
26. After laughing over the photo, they began to talk in more serious vein about the damaging effect it could have on his career.
27. Other speakers tackled the same problem in a lighter vein.
28. Fortunately, the rest of the evening continued in a lighter vein.
29. The opening scene is very violent, and the rest of the film continues in similar vein.
30. In voicing our fear of old age, Rivers has discovered a rich vein of comedy.
More similar words: give in, cave in, drive in, drive into, believe in, come into being, veil, unveiled, surveillance, EIN, rein, lie in, lie-in, done in, come in, skein, rope in, wherein, tune in, ageing, vote in, take in, fade in, come in for, write in, protein, heinous, close in, come into, engage in.