Random good picture Not show
1. The floods left thousands of people destitute.
2. They were destitute of necessaries of life.
3. They seem destitute of ordinary human feelings.
4. When he died, his family was left completely destitute.
5. When he died, his family was left destitute.
6. The floods left many people destitute .
7. Meanwhile his Society's inefficiency left him destitute.
8. Naturally this had immediate consequences for the destitute fed by the church chest that rich believers funded.
9. It has become finally clear that packing largely destitute and idle people into public housing creates a rotten place to live.
10. Everywhere he went, people were destitute, and all of those people offered him something to eat.
11. The first was from a destitute young woman about to be evicted and threatening to gas her four children, then herself.
12. In the main, the destitute wayfarers were treated well.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. For the destitute, the impoverished, the sick, the hunted and the bereft, life was intolerably precarious.
14. The local government provided relief for the destitute.
15. She preached the Christian gospel to the poor and destitute.
16. When Mr. Smith died, his wife and childern were left destitute.
17. In 1860 Father Murphy set up a home for orphans and destitute children.
18. I told him that we weren't eating and that we weren't paying the rent - almost destitute.
19. Tax payers would have to pay health insurance premiums for the old and destitute.
20. He neither knew nor cared who had been evicted from it and left destitute.
21. Six years before, she had shocked her family and class by marrying a destitute Berkeley law student.
22. I thought also that I could sell him scientific information, and so escape from my destitute condition.
23. A great number of emigres arrived daily from the mainland, left homeless and often destitute of all worldly possessions.
24. After her own parents died and she was left destitute, Elizabeth had found her wandering the streets.
25. The rest of her family all died in a smallpox epidemic, leaving her destitute.
26. To Athens, the Peloponnesians offered economic assistance to maintain their destitute people, and even a new home within the Peloponnese.
27. On my arrival I found the lepers in general very destitute of warm clothing.
28. The means of grace are therefore for all of us, deaf, dumb, or destitute.
29. As federal and state support for the cities diminishes, poor urban dwellers will become even more destitute and marginalized.
30. But when they first meet, as children, she is a destitute peasant girl called Firecrackers.
More similar words: constitute, institution, constitution, institutional, constitutional, unconstitutional, constitutional convention, clandestine, statute, gratitude, modest, destroy, destruction, testify, testing, question, domestic, estimate, testimony, in question, estimated, vestigial, suggestion, interesting, investigate, Palestinian, questionnaire, investigator, investigation, out of the question.