Random good picture Not show
1. In consequence he lost his place.
2. The accident was the inevitable consequence/result/outcome of carelessness.
3. It was an inevitable consequence of the decision.
4. As a consequence of being in hospital, Shelly decided that she wanted to become a nurse.
5. Many believe that poverty is a direct consequence of overpopulation.
6. Don't be uneasy about the consequence.
7. Wastage was no doubt a necessary consequence of war.
8. This matter is of great consequence to all of us.
9. Your opinion is of little consequence to me.
10. The money was of little consequence to Tony.
11. Don't worry. It's of no consequence.
12. The closure of the factory was a necessary consequence of increased competition from abroad.
13. In consequence of your bad work I am forced to dismiss you.
13. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Is it of any consequence to you?
15. lack of elegance as a consequence of pomposity.
16. He left as a direct result/consequence of what she said.
17. I don't suppose it is of any consequence now.
18. The material which is of no consequence will be relegated to appendices.
19. Animals have died as a consequence of coming into contact with this chemical.
20. Disease was an inevitable consequence of poor living conditions.
21. This is a necessary consequence of progress.
22. If you play the fool, and lose a good job on consequence , you can hardly expect much sympathy.
23. Time flies!Live in the present,and all the things are of no consequence just like floating clouds.
24. Peter blurted out the news before he considered the consequence.
25. Two hundred people lost their jobs as a direct consequence of the merger.
26. Hundreds of people lost their jobs as a direct consequence of the merger.
27. As an overseer, he suddenly found himself a person of consequence.
28. Dry, brittle hair and split ends were the unfortunate consequence of years of dyeing it peroxide blond.
29. She was found guilty, and lost her job in consequence .
30. The warning failed to sink in, and he got into trouble as a consequence.
More similar words: in consequence, consequently, sequence, subsequent, frequency, consent, consensus, consecutive, conservation, conservative, conference, convenience, frequent, frequently, response, hence, fence, commence, science, essence, CONS, evidence, sentence, experience, residence, reference, difference, experienced, preference, abstinence.