Random good picture Not show
1. His ball is bunkered.
2. He hit his second shot into a bunker.
3. They have bunkered in our port.
4. The command bunker is virtually invulnerable, even to a nuclear attack.
5. They reported that lorry-loads of files and documents had been taken from the bunker during the last few days.
6. I was about 30 yards from the bunker where Charlie was shooting from when I woke up.
7. There is nothing-no bunkers, gorse, whin, heather, bracken, or rough-to impede you.
8. The troupe also continues to break ground with the trapeze, and choreographer Anne Bunker taps that talent with Expanded View.
9. It also conducted lengthy interviews with survivors from Hitler's bunker and pieced together the dictator's final hours.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. He/His ball is bunkered.
11. Now open to the public, the Bunker is a symbolic artifact on the bridge from the past to the present.
12. Bunker aggravated an old injury in her ribs, while Thompson sprained his neck and upper back.
13. Reshaped bunker at the green which is now encircled by spectator mounding.
14. It could have been an interesting double act but it was bunkered immediately by all the showbiz flannel.
15. Further along the shore a few beachcombers were bunkered down, husking washed-up coconuts for copra; others collected shellfish.
16. We also used it to blow up bunkers and similar things.
17. In the backyards were the brick wash-houses and the coal bunkers.
18. The medium was also used for projecting news stories like the Allied bombing of the Ameriyah bunker near Baghdad.
19. The bump shot from the bunker at the edge of the green was a masterpiece.
20. Behind and back up the fairway Andy was waiting for Des to play first from behind the cross bunkers.
21. Communities accept that bunkering has become rife in some areas of Ogoniland, but say this is a recent development and most of the historical pollution has been caused by Shell operations.
22. It recognised that oil bunkering had caused spills, but said "the scale of this problem is not clear".
23. Commenced bunkering into reserve bunker tanks.
24. Bunkering: To fill a ship's Bunker with coal or oil.
25. Fourth Engineer: I planned to check the oil quantity and quality before we start bunkering, sir.
26. This article briefly describes the rebuilding design of cargo oil system on 1 000 DWT bunkering tanker.
27. The fairways are generous and the putting surfaces gentle, but the bunkering style is bold and wild in appearance.
28. There are examples that this sample was prepared even before the bunkering took place.
29. In the design of the modern mine, the design about the bunkering capacity is a difficult determined problem.
30. A qualified member of your crew will supervise the entire bunkering operation.
More similar words: bunker, bunker hill, coal bunker, hankering, tinkering, hunker, junker, junkers, clunker, hunkered, hunker down, spelunker, bickering, flickering, hunkered down, drinker, debunking, social drinker, bunk, lingeringly, malingering, lingering, debunk, bunkum, bunk bed, bunkhouse, dunked, unkept, sunken, junket.