Sentencedict.com random good picture
5) They reeved the rope through the pulley.
6) The falling man clutched the rope.
7) Her wrists chafed where the rope had been.
8) The anchor was attached to a length of rope.
9) She gave the rope a yank.
10) A coil of rope lay on the beach.
11) The climber girded himself with a rope.
12) Hang off the rope,[http://sentencedict.com/rope.html] let's start our boat.
13) The rope broke and she fell 50 metres onto the rocks.
14) When I shout, give a haul on the rope.
15) There was a rope dangling down into a dark, bottomless hole.
16) She yanked the rope and it broke.
17) If you grasp this rope, I will pull you up.
18) Hold the rope loosely between your finger and thumb.
19) Hold fast to the rope, and I will put you up.
20) He held on to the rope, and slipped down the cliff slowly.
21) He used a rope to mark off the circle.
22) We all heaved on the rope.
23) They tied a rope around my waist and pulled me up.
24) He let go of the rope.
25) He tightened up the rope a little.
26) They bound my arms and legs with rope.
28) Tie a knot to join those two pieces of rope.
29) Do you know how to wind up a long rope neatly?
30) The old peasant is twisting pieces of straw into a rope.
More similar words: rope in, properly, improper, property, European, propensity, eastern europe, private property, hope against hope, cope, open, opera, hope, pope, scope, slope, openly, operate, open air, operator, hopeful, opening, hopeless, in the open, soap opera, cope with, operating, operation, cooperate, developer.