Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) The sunken sailing-boat was a glimmer of white on the bottom.
(2) Her eyes looked dull and sunken.
(3) We've putting a sunken bath in our bathroom.
(4) His red-rimmed eyes and sunken cheeks betrayed his lack of sleep.
(5) This sighting occurred during my dive to a sunken wreck off Sardinia.
(6) The room was dominated by a sunken bath.
(7) Our boat struck on a sunken rock.
(8) Her eyes were sunken and black-ringed.
(9) His eyes were sunken in his gaunt face.
(10) It was a luxurious bathroom(sentence dictionary), with a sunken bath.
(11) She looked old and thin with sunken cheeks and hollow eyes.
(12) They're diving for sunken treasure.
(13) His cheeks were sunken from hunger.
(14) His eyes were dark and sunken.
(15) Steps led down to a sunken garden.
(16) If we can pass a rope round the sunken object, we might be able to raise it.
(17) The inspector looked at his sunken head with compassion.
(18) Moreover, sunken waste containers could pose a serious threat over time as they begin to leak.
(19) Most produced only animal bone, whereas the five sunken buildings contained bone, pottery and other small artefacts.
(20) Go through gate on to sunken road and over stile on opposite bank.
(21) Penelope felt a sunken abyss within her gorged with sadness.
(22) A boat was found sunken there with some stains that were believed to be bloodstains.
(23) Black sunken eyes like dried figs.
(24) Lying in clouds of scent in the sunken tub filled to the brim, that streak of equanimity she had asserted itself.
(25) Try diving for sunken treasure.
(26) If we can get some strong ropes or wires around the sunken boat, we might be able to haul it up.
(27) The three men went to the Bahamas, on the trail of a sunken 17th-century galleon full of treasure.
(28) Lastly it is worth noting any usual features like sunken logs, projecting tree roots and big boulders.
(29) Towards the end of his life he looked emaciated, his cheeks hollow and his eyes sunken.
(30) The contractor also removed the second story of a sunken houseboat and barged it to shore.