Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) He hit his second shot into a bunker.
2) The command bunker is virtually invulnerable, even to a nuclear attack.
3) The sixth building, an explosives testing bunker, was filled with concrete.
4) He went into the right-hand bunker, the one place you shouldn't go.
5) They put the beer on the bunker and backed away, having delivered the fruits of the mission.
6) I was about 30 yards from the bunker where Charlie was shooting from when I woke up.
7) If so, go south about three miles to Bunker Hill Road.
8) He is anyway unlikely to live in his bunker nowadays.
9) At night you make a bunker to sleep in near to the coyotes.
10) Soil around the bunker and on top of the slab provides further protection and makes the base difficult to see from the air.
11) The plane grew louder as it dive-bombed a bunker.
12) Pits in front of the heavy bunker doors, which incline outwards,(http://sentencedict.com/bunker.html) collect any debris thrown up during an attack.
13) Now open to the public, the Bunker is a symbolic artifact on the bridge from the past to the present.
14) Bunker aggravated an old injury in her ribs, while Thompson sprained his neck and upper back.
15) It is supposed to be concealed in a secret bunker and contained in about 40 packing cases.
16) They reported that lorry-loads of files and documents had been taken from the bunker during the last few days.
17) Peter hit a poor drive and a poor second, to the right of a nasty greenside bunker.
18) The primary edifice, Mandeville Center, is about as inviting as a concrete bunker.
19) During the winter months, an above-ground replica of an underground Royal Observer Corps bunker will be erected in the display hangar.
20) The troupe also continues to break ground with the trapeze, and choreographer Anne Bunker taps that talent with Expanded View.
21) A., when hundreds of covert jumps were carried out from the unfinished skeletons of office towers on Bunker Hill.
22) The conference centre contained one of the main entrances to the bunker.
23) It also conducted lengthy interviews with survivors from Hitler's bunker and pieced together the dictator's final hours.
24) The pin was on the right at the back of a bunker and I decided on the 7-iron.
25) There are streetlights only if you live in the vicinity of Mr Taylor's palatial bunker.
26) In this case the members of the flight crew live in the bunker, alongside their missiles.
27) His one-iron from the tee seemed the safe option, but the ball trickled into the front bunker.
28) From the right-hand group of trees, he went into the front left-hand bunker.
29) Here you hit uphill to a green guarded by a seven-foot deep bunker.
30) His second shot came to rest in a greenside bunker.
More similar words: hunker down, hunkered down, debunk, sunken, junket, drunken, unkempt, debunking, shrunken, hanker, banker, tinker, drunkenness, thinker, tinkering, cantankerous, investment banker, knickerbockers, bung, bunny, bunch, bundle, bungle, bungalow, abundant, bungling, tribunal, bundle up, moribund, funk.