Random good picture Not show
1. The banlieues are becoming "more isolated", and marked by an "intensification of Muslim identity" in reaction to unkept promises of integration.
2. Mrs. Thompson had watched Teddy the year before and noticed he didn't play well with the other children, that his clothes were unkept and that he constantly needed a bath.
3. Yet it would not be like us to leave our promises unkept, our friends abandoned, and our own security at risk.
4. Feeble steps were heard on the stairs, and an old man, tall and frail, odorous of pipe smoke, with shaggy, unkept gray hair and a dingy beard, tobacco stained about the mouth, entered uncertainly.
5. To deal with those, Sonia Gandhi, Congress's leader, will reissue a lot of unkept promises when the election campaign begins: to bring everyone electricity, piped water, schools and jobs.
6. A century has passed since the day of promise , and the promise is unkept.
More similar words: kept, bunker, sunken, junket, skeptic, unkempt, drunken, flunkey, shrunken, skeptical, hunker down, skepticism, skeptically, drunkenness, hunkered down, take part, take pains, take place, brake pedal, take part in, take pride in, make progress, make possible, canker, make peace with, yankee, hanker, tinker, tanker, donkey.