1. When it comes to art, the man's a philistine.
2. The philistine attitude of the public resulted in the work being abandoned.
3. When will there be an end to the philistine approach of the Government who apply a cornershop philosophy to the arts?
4. Certainly she was no philistine, but a graphic artist herself.
5. She says she's a bit of a philistine and doesn't know much about rowing, but hopes to find out.
6. I wouldn't expect a philistine like you to understand my paintings.
7. Contemporary stereotypes of the bourgeois a grasping philistine ought to therefore be nuanced.
8. I believe he seriously thinks me an awful Philistine.
9. The Philistine came forward morning and evening for forty days and took his stand.
10. David lived in Philistine territory a year and four months.
11. There was a Philistine named Goliath.
12. The philistine attitude of the public results in the work being abandoned.
13. And the Philistine cursed David by his gods.
14. Philistine army should have surrendered and not run away.
15. Then the Philistine came on and approached David,[sentencedict.com] with the shield - bearer in front of him.
16. For forty days the Philistine came forward every morning and evening and took his stand.
17. Giant from Gath a Royal Philistine city.
18. He's a perfect philistine.
19. Birmingham is still declaimed as smoky, grimy, unpleasant and philistine.
20. This strength which enabled him to do so much for his country against the Philistine overlords was not his own.
21. But Abishai the son of Zeruiah succoured him, and smote the Philistine, and killed him.
22. But Abishai the son of Zeruiah helped him and struck down the Philistine and killed him.
23. When Saul and all Israel heard those words the Philistine, they were dismayed and greatly afraid.
24. What calls illness to go out to go up in my body, those people are too Philistine, too scampish , grade is low also, very disgusting.
25. David did as God commanded him , and they routed the Philistine army from Gibeon to Gezer.
26. David saw two men standing in front of the Philistine army.
27. It is often written Ashtoreth, particularly in Bible references to Philistine idols. The name may have been derived from that of the Assyrian goddess Ishtar.
28. Samson went down to Timnah and saw there a young Philistine woman.
29. Turn back and go in peace ; do nothing to displease the Philistine rulers.
30. ' It has drowned the most heavenly ecstasies of religious fervour, of chivalrous enthusiasm, of philistine sentimentalism, in the icy water of egotistical calculation.
More similar words: philatelist, nihilism, philanthropist, pugilist, sophisticated, ballistic, realistic, unsophisticated, distinct, cabalistic, philadelphia, philosophical, destined, assist in, existing, ritualistic, consist in, indistinct, clandestine, stinginess, abstinence, distinction, distinctive, materialistic, distinguish, distinguished, small intestine, large intestine, philander, philosophy.