Random good picture Not show
1. He must bear the consequences of his improvident action will he, nill he.
2. You will pay for your improvident undisciplined behavior.
3. Improvident behaviour is likely to imprint indelible marks on a person's life and personality.
4. We ought not to go jogging along , improvident, incompetent, waiting for something to turn up.
5. Her improvident speech at the meeting has set a stone rolling.
6. The Minister of Finance fulminated against those improvident policies which might bring about much havoc such as galloping inflation.
7. I wonder he should be so improvident in a point of such common, such natural , concern!
8. These immediate-return hunter-gatherers never suffer anxiety about the future of food supplies and are characterized by improvident, generous, happy-go-lucky personalities.
More similar words: provident, providence, provide, provided, provider, improvisation, improvement, improved, evident, imprudent, province, provision, provincial, evidence, improper, impudent, trident, incident, resident, identity, strident, accident, identify, impudently, identical, president, dissident, incidental, confident, diffident.