Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) A spelunker in a glacier cave in Greenland gazes upon colors and shapes that look more like a swirling galaxy than a cave formation.
2) The Arakyd Spelunker probe droid was typical of such units, equipped with a sophisticated sensor array that could detect precious ores.
3) Other students, like sophomore and newbie spelunker Katarina Schneider, cave closer to home, measuring groundwater pollution and studying links between microbes and cave formations.
4) Unless you're an spelunker, or a troglodyte , the answer is probably not too often.
5) Eat penguin shit, you ass spelunker .