Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) It isn't a solitary clunker that produced a 103-85 loss to the Miami Heat that is offensive.
(2) It is also filled with unintentional clunkers that elicited inappropriate but inevitable laughs in this reviewer's living room.
(3) I'm sick and tired of fixing this clunker! Sentencedict.com
(4) Barclays Capital analyst Brian Johnson suggests the fast start of the "clunker" initiative and strong prospects for extended funding could accelerate automaker plans for production increases.
(5) The White House has said the timetable for Senate action this week would have to be met or the "clunker" program would cease.
(6) "We think the success of the clunker program is now lifting the index," said Ian Shepherdson, chief U.S. economist at High Frequency Economics in Valhalla, New York.
(7) SILVIO BERLUSCONI'S clunker of a government, its harassed driver and his squabbling passengers are still on the road.
(8) No offense, but your car is a real clunker!
(9) Overseas manufacturers dominate in car sales, while U.S. companies have been stronger in the light truck segment. Cars outsold trucks 2-1 under the "clunker" initiative.
(10) Even without the clunker boost, manufacturing has been one of the economy's few bright spots recently and a key to most optimistic economic forecasts.
(11) I'm glad to be rid of this old clunker.
(12) Over all, the clunker program will have an impact on lowering fuel consumption, albeit a small one given the number of vehicles involved.
(13) Hyundai's messages of the early clunker rebates, along with Assurance and the Gas Lock programs, gave the marketer "a better and richer story to tell, " he said.
(14) Studio executives should have put Jonathan Winters in a good show, not a clunker like this.
(15) Tall and lanky with sloped shoulders, he works meteor-shower hours, driving his clunker to work around 11 a.m. and staying late into the night.
(16) Worshipers at the temple of "just spell my name right" may have forgotten that overbranding can take someone's reputation from Ferrari to clunker faster than anyone dreamed possible.
(17) Car and car parts sales jumped 10.6 per cent in August thanks to the now-defunct clunker scheme, while petrol stations' sales also jumped 5.1 per cent as the price of oil rose during the month.
(18) But Asian companies like Toyota, Honda, Nissan and Hyundai all saw their shares of total Cash for Clunker sales grow since the last time the government provided data on Aug. 5.
(19) People might feel a little ashamed if someone says the car they drive is a clunker.
(20) Right ! Heheh , Li Hua , no offense , but your car is a real clunker, too.
(21) Not a single model from G.M. or Chrysler made the top 10 list, although G.M. came in second in overall clunker sales.
(22) Two years ago investors had no use for Jilin Aodong Medicine Industry Group or the Liaoning Cheng Da Co., two of the many clunker state-owned companies with publicly traded shares.
(23) CNET has a forum for home audio and video which is mostly focused on HDTVs, since these days it's hard to get an old CRT clunker anywhere except a second-hand store.