Random good picture Not show
1. The house has an underground passage.
2. Solid low-level waste will be disposed of deep underground.
3. The underground chambers stretch the length of a football pitch.
4. Electrical power is supplied by underground cables.
5. There is an underground room in the old house.
6. I got lost in the London Underground.
7. Bus routes and railways, both overground and underground, converged on the station.
8. The oil is pumped up from deep underground reservoir.
9. There is an underground park here.
10. Roads have to be dug up to lay underground cables.
11. Recently they have laid an underground pipeline.
12. Many men were buried underground when there was an accident at the mine.
13. Radioactive water had seeped into underground reservoirs.
14. They extract the mineral from open pits and underground mines.
15. He eluded capture for weeks by hiding underground.
16. The new underground railway will facilitate the journey to all parts of the city.
17. Alice carried a map of the London Underground in her head.
18. The waste is buried deep underground.
19. The car park is underground.
20. The mole bored its way underground.
21. The cavers discovered a vast underground chamber.
22. This is the biggest underground lake yet discovered.sentencedict.com
23. They caved in the roof of the underground passage with powerful explosives.
24. A London Underground spokesman defended the decision to hold the train until police arrived.
25. In Britain and the USA in the 1970s, the underground was a powerful subversive force.
26. teacher, if you are a beautiful sky of the sun, we are underground lovely grass, is that you give us new life. Your day and night to help us take care of us, your hard work!
27. Planes bombed the guerrilla positions yesterday in an attempt to flush out snipers from underground tunnels.
28. Nitrates may take 20 years to percolate through to the underground streams.
29. He suffers from claustrophobia so he never travels on underground trains.
30. With technical details of the security system already circulating on the Internet, instructions for cracking it will almost certainly make their way into the computer underground.
More similar words: undergrowth, undergraduate, ungrounded, ground, undergo, grounds, round and round, background, playground, founder, common ground, groundwater, groundswell, flounder, undergarment, middle ground, on the grounds of, surrounded, round, under, around, round up, all round, round off, wounded, founded, bounded, under way, thunder, plunder.