Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Junkers has come up with an ecological alternative to worktops made from tropical hardwoods.
(2) Even those Junkers who managed to secure loans were already heavily in debt.
(3) The camels had already seen two Junkers Tri-Motor transport planes come in, so they were not impressed by a Heinkel 111.
(4) In Germany the Prussian Junkers, having lost many workers to the higher-paying capitalistic industries, invented a special term for the problem: "flight from the countryside"-Landflucht.
(5) The Junkers were ordered northwards to help a German merchantman which were under attack by a Norwegian destroyer.
(6) The planes they had were junkers, the fuel was usually "A-Go" ersatz that would blow up if you didn't keep your eyes on the dials every second, and recon was a joke.
(7) Compared to Prussian junkers or the landed nobility in czarist Russia, the Chinese landlord was a very backward man.
(8) In October of 1942, a German Junkers Ju 87 "Stuka" dive bomber attacks during the Battle of Stalingrad.
(9) Junkers were ordered northwards to help a German merchantman which were under attack by a Norwegian destroyer.
(10) Startled by a sudden noise he looked out to see a Junkers Ju 88 flying low but, luckily, into mist. Sentencedict.com
(11) In effect the Berlin banks who loaned money to the Junkers were paying themselves through an agricultural clearing house in East Prussia.
(12) As one of the oldest airlines LOT has come a long way since its first aircraft, Junkers, designed with limited seating and a yearly carriage of several hundred passengers.
(13) Her old red Chevy looked right at home among the junkers in the street.
More similar words: junket, hunker, bunker, clunker, hunkered, hunker down, spelunker, bunker hill, coal bunker, hunkered down, bonkers, blinkers, junk, junky, junkie, junk mail, junk bond, junk food, junkyard, sunken, unkept, drunken, unkempt, flunkey, junk dealer, shrunken, drunkenly, drunkenness, canker, honker.