Random good picture Not show
1. Werewolf admired her motorbike, I asked her about weekend games at the farm.
2. I'll become a werewolf in my dream.
3. A werewolf is coming to the Golden Globe Awards.
4. Was he attacked by werewolf?
5. Either you are born a werewolf, or you aren't.
6. First, a werewolf may approach her chosen tribe alone.
7. Terrorizing the country with the notoriously savage werewolf Fenrir Greyback (Dave Legeno) and other Death Eaters, she has even left the wizards' beloved Diagon Alley in ruins.
8. They explore where no werewolf — or no one — has been before.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. The original werewolf of classical mythology, Lycaon, a king of Arcadia who, according to Ovid's Metamorphoses, was turned into a ravenous wolf by Zeus.
10. As the Final Days approach , every werewolf is needed desperately.
11. Please do not tell the werewolf, bear market is a short position in the regular operation!
12. Finally, some time after adolescence, a young werewolf undergoes his First Change.
13. If a werewolf bites a person, that person becomes a werewolf. False.
14. As previously teased, this werewolf Raoul may not be free to cozy up to Sookie on season four because a new master will come on board.
15. A werewolf only comes out when the moon is full.
16. Nazi Propaganda Minister Joseph Goebbels had announced Operation Werewolf, a plan for guerrilla commandos to operate behind enemy lines as the Allies advanced across Germany.
17. Supatra "Nat" Sasuphan was born with hypertrichosis, which causes excessive hairiness and is sometimes referred to as "werewolf syndrome.
18. Now, if I'm a werewolf, I shouldn't be able to pick it up, right?
19. I am a werewolf. I met him on Monster. com!
20. It is virtually impossible to reason with a werewolf in this state.
21. It was just after eleven when I made the conifer where I'd split from Werewolf.
22. Other bizarre delusions, for instance about the body; e.g. that it is being transformed into that of a werewolf.
23. She wished she could see Chambers' face when Wolff-Dietrich, the werewolf king, carried the tale back.
24. The film is about a lawyer who turns into a werewolf.
25. I bus-hopped down to Covent Garden to start putting the feelers out for Werewolf.
26. Molly: I saw him today and he still looked like a werewolf.
27. According to Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them , there's only one type of werewolf: a human suffering from lycanthropy, like Lupin .
28. They have tracked down a genetic fault which is behind a rare condition called hyper- trichosis, or werewolf syndrome, where thick hair covers the face and upper body.
29. And the king of these stories is the story of the werewolf.
30. And that very day, he found the cave where the werewolf lived.
More similar words: keep the wolf from the door, wolf, cry wolf, wolf down, a wolf in sheep's clothing, rework, reword, foreword, careworn, screw on, firework, firewood, reworking, fireworks, brewery, wherewith, were, wherewithal, flowered, as it were, interfere with, empowered, if I were you, unanswered, if it weren't for, golf, wolves, swollen, golfer, olfactory.