Random good picture Not show
1. We must weed out the yellow flowers among the onions as soon as possible.
2. He is keen to weed out the many applicants he believes may be frauds.
3. The research will help governments to weed out ineffective aid schemes.
4. Scoop the blanket weed out and use it to line hanging baskets.
5. Applicants are first interviewed, to weed out the physically weak, violent and unstable.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. A religious group that could effectively weed out offensive people, the Friends found slave owners sufficiently inoffensive.
7. Suburban communities swiftly expel sleazy politicians and weed out corrupt practices.
8. Insecticide is used to weed out certain insects.
9. I'll weed out crabgrass from a lawn.
10. We have to weed out unqualified applicants.
11. Weed out traitors from the army.
12. Weed out the uncommitted whiners and complainers early.
13. We must weed out the traitors in our midst!
14. We must weed out the yellow flowers among the onions possible.
15. Please help me to weed out those yellow flowers that keep growing among the onions.
16. There are too many candidates. Just weed out all the undesirables.
17. So you do everything in your power to weed out the tricksters.
18. Weed out traitors and pro - Japanese elements and consolidate the rear.
19. One must learn to weed out incendiary polemics and agitprop from the whirling online maelstrom to become an informed and thoughtful citizen.
20. The first round of interviews only really serves to weed out the very weakest of applicants.
21. Business development professionals often rely on simple rules of thumb to sort potential relationships and weed out unlikely partners.
22. All forms are being checked by Price Waterhouse computer systems to weed out illegal multiple applications.
23. Perez said that there were virtually no procedures in place to weed out corrupt officials.
24. Can he raise the profile of good research and weed out the poorest work?
25. So you have to make things rough for them and weed out the weenie trees early on.
26. So you have to make things rough for them weed out the weenie trees early on.
27. We still have another work left with us --- to weed out those inefficient people.
28. On the game-creation side, you can play in ranked or unranked games, and you can specify a disconnection or "did not finish" percentage, letting you manually weed out jerks.
29. I concluded Part 1 by explaining why it is difficult to apply a formal theory to either weed out programming bugs or prove their absence in arbitrary, large, and complex multithreaded applications.
30. If ever there were a time to relearn commonsensical standards of behavior and weed out the Fabs before the government comes calling, this is it.