Random good picture Not show
(1) Objective To observe the vasodilative effects of YM01, a derivative of Naftopidil(NAF), in spiral strips of rabbit aorta , and evaluate the potential availability of YM01 as new drug.
(2) Objective:To evaluate the vasodilative effects of the synthetic N-substituted benzyl haloperidol chlorides and their hydrides.
(3) L-NAME, methylene blue and indomethacin could reduce the vasodilative effect of TFCM significantly.
(4) The reduction of the carbonyl group on haloperidol to hydroxyl group has almost no effect on its vasodilative activity.
(5) OBJECTIVE To study the synthesis of quaternary ammonium salt derivatives of haloperidol and their vasodilative activities.
(6) Preliminary pharmacological studies in vitro showed that most of these compounds exhibited vasodilative activities. Compound F11 showed the strongest effect.
(7) This study suggests that long term residing at high altitude results in an increase in cerebral vasodilative response and a decrease in pulmonary vasoconstrictive response to acute hypoxia.
More similar words: vasodilation, vasodilator, assimilative, bronchodilator, vasoactive, dilation, dilatation, dilatation and curettage, dilate, dilated, dilator, dilatant, dilatory, dilatancy, relative, ablative, dilate upon, negative correlation, isolative, violative, emulative, superlative, dilatometer, dilatability, cumulative, regulative, relatively, simulative, copulative, relative to.