Random good picture Not show
(1) Nothing new under the sun.
(3) The iron heats up under the sun.
(4) Cliff thinks he knows everything under the sun.
(5) The sky is blue, white clouds very white, under the sun we were happy.
(6) The diamond shone with every hue under the sun.
(7) We talked about everything under the sun.
(8) I've been called all the names under the sun!
(9) You can buy jeans in every colour under the sun.
(10) Where under the sun could I have put the purse?
(11) I've tried everything under the sun on this stain, but I just can't get rid of it.
(12) We sat there for hours talking about everything under the sun.
(13) Talk about every damn thing under the sun.
(14) They discussed everything under the sun.
(15) They were warm under the sun and full of vigour hardly drained in the short battle and soon flooding back.
(16) She was calling herself all the names under the sun[sentencedict.com/under the sun.html], but it made no difference.
(17) There literally is everything under the sun, and you're free to do as much or as little as you want.
(18) Here, almost any topic under the sun was likely to be tossed about in the course of a morning's talk.
(19) The Bible says that there is nothing new under the sun.
(20) There is nothing unconquerable under the sun.
(21) No nothing new under the sun.
(22) The snow on top of the mountains melted away under the sun.
(23) Some people think that the police can do everything under the sun like, but of course you can't.
(24) Because when the boredom begins to set in as you lie motionless under the sun, you can do your exercises then!
(25) A few shepherds whom you could mistake for stones had they not been topped by turbans sat motionless under the sun.
(26) The zoo can bring something new to almost every activity under the sun.
(27) Andrew and I spent many hours on the Windrush porch discussing almost everything under the sun from party politics to mystic transcendentalism.
(28) We had some hot weather, but with an eiderdown of cloud under the sun.
(29) In fact, he was brutally cynical, ruthlessly efficient and hardened to every sob story under the sun.
(30) And gabbing away like a washerwoman on every subject under the sun.
More similar words: under the weather, water under the bridge, sunder, asunder, misunderstand, misunderstood, undertake, misunderstanding, undertaker, undertaken, small wonder that, undertaking, alexander the great, underground, make hay while the sun shines, in order that, under, under way, undergo, underway, founder, maunder, plunder, launder, bounder, thunder, blunder, flounder, underlie, undergone.