Random good picture Not show
1. A three-star hotel is better than a two-star.
2. We're staying in a two-star hotel in the centre of the city.
3. In our inspection debriefing, the two-star general team chief bestowed praise on everyone involved.
4. How many two-star hotels are there in La Creuse?
5. The two-star hotel is beautifully surrounded by the virgin forest and is endowed with natural seneries and fresh air, therefore it was also called Shangrila of Mount Wenfu.
6. China Travel Service Hotel is a modern two-star hotel operated by friendly staff under the leadership of the Dujiangyan China Travel Service.
7. It is a two-star hotel ideal for meeting reception, trade talks, tours, vacation, entertainment and other relaxation activities.
8. The two-star pattern recognition method is researched on the small field of view provided that the sky-area to be observed is fixed.
9. Jingdu Hotel, a comprehensive two-star hotel, is situated by the south Beidou road, the downtown of Ninhai, with a building area of more than 6000 square meters.
10. We stayed in the Hotel du Bourg, which offers two-star accommodation on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
11. Turned out that some well-meaning wally had given it a tankful of unleaded two-star.
11. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
12. Within two weeks of the attack, both men were relieved of their commands and automatically demoted to two-star rank.
13. All the gardens have been chosen by local inspectors, and 80 have been awarded the highest accolade of a two-star rating.
14. To the quality of health services in Taoyuan Serial renowned hotel by the four main guests praised, and awarded the two-star tourist hotel title.
15. The general didn't flinch. He told me he took his orders from a two-star general in San Antonio, Texas, and no matter what the White House had said to me, his orders hadn't changed.
16. Some personnel executives complained that many college graduates they had interviewed here had two-star abilities with five-star ambitions.
17. There are several choices for aligning, and I usually use the two-star auto alignment.
18. Park selected the black piece to move first by tossing. The two players displayed the battle field with Chinese Opening and Two-star Opening.
19. Last week, South Korea's intelligence agency arrested one of its own former agents, as well as an active two-star army general, for handing over classified information.
20. International Security Assistance Force in Kabul, a spokesman for Jilei (Gregory Keeley) said it was unclear whether the two-star generals Fu Leer or alternates will leave his post in Afghanistan.
21. McGettrick: An official Air Force board chaired by the commander of Air Combat Command with all the two-star MAJCOM directors of operations made the selections.
22. Donghai building by the ocean Hotels Guangzhou hotel management company to manage a two-star hotel.
23. Bason: It's really no exaggeration when we say you can find four-star hotels at two-star prices at Hotwire.
More similar words: costar, co-star, costa rica, costa rican, to start with, two-step, to start the ball rolling, as cross as two sticks, fall between two stools, postage stamp, stare into the distance, united states postal service, target cost, star, stare, stark, STARS, start, starer, starr, military post, hosta, costa, starve, starry, instar, all-star, stare at, starlet, tv star.