Random good picture Not show
1. The Treaty of Versailles ended the First World War.
2. The Treaty of Versailles, imposed on Germany, formalized the Allied victory.
3. On June 28, 1919, the Treaty of Versailles was signed in France, ending World War I.
4. The treaty, written into the Treaty of Versailles, established that Monegasque policy would be aligned with French political, military, and economic interests.
5. The disarmament clauses of the Treaty of Versailles were not openly violated.
6. In only one place does the Treaty of Versailles mention intelligence agencies.
7. It was the Treaty of Versailles, which transferred Shandong from the Germans to the Japanese.
7. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
8. They really believed that the treaty of Versailles was iniquitously injust.
9. The International Labour Organization was also created under the Treaty of Versailles as an affiliated agency of the League.
10. Part of Germany was incorporated into Poland according to the Treaty of Versailles.
More similar words: versailles, treaty, entreaty, beat a retreat, reversal, treat, universal, versatile, vice versa, adversary, achilles, retreat, entreat, transversal, anniversary, treatise, mistreat, conversation, treatment, treatable, retreated, achilles' heel, conversational, breathless, achilles tendon, great rift valley, beauty treatment, a variety of, quality of life, sail.