Random good picture Not show
(1) But the vehicle itself is the mighty transnational corporation.
(2) Transnational corporation production tends to be globally integrated into vertically organized production processes.
(3) The transnational corporation enters the scene when sellers(sentencedict.com/transnational corporation.html), intermediaries and buyers are parts of the same global organization.
(4) Transnational corporations have moved increasingly toward growth strategies that weave information technologies into the fabric of everyday work.
(5) They can thus be isolated from particular transnational corporations identified with particular imperialist powers.
(6) Nokia is a famous transnational corporation.
(7) As a global transnational corporation, Microsoft's employees are required high English level.
(8) The cross - cultural conflict has become transnational corporation management process in can't get around of core problem.
(9) The direct investment amid of transnational corporation of beautiful day two countries is in epochmaking position.
(10) After reforming and opening, transnational corporation enters China in great quantities.
(11) Transnational corporation is the body that combines trade and direct investment.
(12) The transnational corporation is out to capture the European market.
(13) How answer transnational corporation enter in large - scale(sentencedict.com), will be the grim challenge that Chinese enterprise faces.
(14) Thus, the primary agent and institutional focus of economic transnational practices is the transnational corporation.
(15) Sutherland demonstrated that corporate crime was widespread and virtually endemic in contemporary national and transnational corporations.
(16) Its basically close to motivation measures those who come from transnational corporation to invest directly external.
(17) This does not remove 500 strong companies of a few transnational corporation and world among them.
(18) Open Chinese market does not mean completely quits opportunity however to transnational corporation.
(19) It is firstly, the unprecedented development of international division of labor and transnational corporation.
(20) Financial seismic sea wave is bigger to influence of our transnational corporation client.
More similar words: multinational corporation, transnational, corporation, incorporation, close corporation, certificate of incorporation, translational, ultranationalist, international relations, nationalization, rationalisation, rationalization, transportation, transpiration, means of transportation, transmigration, gross national product, transfiguration, proportional representation, international trade, alternation of generations, transitional, constitutional convention, national, rational, coronation, decoration, rationale, rationally, evaporation.