Random good picture Not show
(1) We've set a time limit of ten minutes for each child's turn on the trampoline.
(2) We have extended the time limit for claims until July 30.
(3) The time limit for applications is three weeks.
(4) The application must be made within a strict time limit.
(5) The work must be completed within a certain time limit.
(6) We have to set a time limit for the work.
(7) There's a 30-minute time limit on Internet use in the library.
(8) We set a time limit of thirty minutes for the test.
(9) The three month time limit will be up in mid-June.
(10) The time limit for appeals is three months.
(11) There is no time limit for pre-baiting.
(12) You have a 50-minute time limit for the test.
(13) At the end of December, the time limit was still unclear.
(14) There is no time limit on filing serious criminal charges.
(15) Employers generally fix a time limit on the payment of these allowances.
(16) The demo has a five-minute time limit but gives you a precise feel for the game.
(17) There is a three-month time limit[sentencedict.com], which can only be extended for good reasons.
(18) The time limit is enforced by a double-faced chess clock.
(19) The court will usually fix a time limit for service when making directions and this must be complied with.
(20) There is no time limit for claims, and accordingly, the certificate of insurance should be kept with the title deeds.
(21) The government should now set a time limit for this saga to be brought to a conclusion.
(22) The committee put forward a proposal to reduce the time limit.
(23) For what it's worth, it's never too late, or in my case, too early, to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, start whenever you want.
(24) If no accord is reached by Friday, the directive will die anyway, under a time limit rule.
(25) This presumably means that leave must be sought to file a supplementary statement where any time limit for filing evidence has expired.
(26) The survey also contains information on the action employers take on the expiry of the time limit.
(27) They are expected so far as practicable to make decisions on benefit entitlement within 14 days, but this time limit is frequently exceeded.
(28) Because of an arcane law on the books, a time limit is in place for advance wagers.
(29) If the chosen third party is an expert, the court can not interfere with the contractual time limit.
(30) Study past exam papers, noting the exam format, the choice of questions, and the all-important time limit.
More similar words: limelight, to the limit, delimitation, limit, limited, limiting, unlimited, limited war, limitation, untimely, eliminate, elimination, preliminary, limitlessness, from time to time, lime, sublime, imitate, timid, compliment, timing, time, millimeter, ameliorate, primitive, proximity, timidly, equanimity, inimitable, optimism.