Random good picture Not show
(1) The telomerization reaction kinetics of 1,1,1,3-tetrachloropropane synthesis using tetrachloromethane and ethylene as raw materials was studied.
(2) Because the toxicity of tetrachloromethane would destroy certain human and animal liver, and damage the ozone layer.
(3) Therefore, dissociation of tetrachloromethane ionization process has been subject to attention.
(4) By using solid phase microextraction instrument, chloroform and tetrachloromethane in drinking water was detected in ECD of gas chromatography.
(5) Objective:To set up a method of capillary GC to determine chloroform and tetrachloromethane in drinking water.
(6) In this paper, Head-space gas chromatography analyzing trace volatile organic chlorides , such as tetrachloromethane, dichloro-ethane, and so on in water is introduced.
(7) We also investigated the effect on the removing of chloroform and tetrachloromethane in drinking water by boiling treatment.
(8) Metheds By laser ablating a heterogeneous reaction system which was consisted of solid graphite, liquid and gaseous tetrachloromethane, synthesis was carried out by plasma reaction.
(9) Objective : To set up a method of capillary GC to determine chloroform and tetrachloromethane in water.
More similar words: chloromethane, dichloromethane, trichloromethane, tetrachloroethylene, tetrachloride, carbon tetrachloride, chloroethanol, chlortetracycline, nitromethane, chloroma, diazomethane, chloromycetin, chlorothalonil, chloroethylene, perchloroethylene, trichloroethylene, chloropropane, methylene chloride, methane, fluorometry, chlorofluorocarbon, chloro-fluorocarbons, promethazine, chlorotic, chloroform, chlorosis, tetrafluoroethylene, chlorophyl, diphenylmethane, chloroplast.