Random good picture Not show
1. The auto-routing algorithm used is the "target-oriented line-search" method.
2. First of all, within the target-oriented in the plate and guide pin sets, and then slide the sleeve nut plate .
3. This paper describes a target-oriented line search routing method for automatic circuit layout.
4. For that reason, the paper presented geologic target-oriented and forward simulation-based seismic acquisition designing method.
5. Essentially engineering is a target-oriented activity and process which features the change from subjective human thinking to objective existence.
6. It also illustrated the "collective", "target-oriented", "dynamic" and "effective" way of the military legal system education.
7. A target-oriented layout designing method guided by wave equation forward modeling in complicated structure areas is proposed in this paper.
8. And UML is the target-oriented unified modeling language used most extensively, get general application in the software project .
9. I have become more target-oriented and perseverant , and I have also learnt how to build up a long-term and successful business by considering the needs of different people.
10. Takes the measure to overcome target-oriented, only then can advance our country judge's professionalism construction.
11. This DSS has a target-oriented and model based framework, which has four bases of question base, knowledge base, model base and method base.
12. Through the medicine sensitive experiment's result, may infect the patient for the mycoplasma chlamydia to write the prescription target-oriented, provides personalized the therapeutic schedule.
13. Compares with other contestants, Li Xiaoxia's and prepares after Olympic Games training is more systematic, is also more target-oriented to the inorganic glue water 's training.
13. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
14. In addition, more attentions should also be paid to target-oriented optimization of seismic wave illumination and visibility.
15. Faces up to its present situation, analyzes proportion which its occupies, discusses their thinking mode, with the aim of improving their subsidization pattern target-oriented.
16. Compared grid routing and gridless routing, an efficient and fast gridless line-search routing algorithm - target-oriented line search routing method for automatic circuit layout - is proposed.
17. Build up systematic exposition to J2EE system at first, then analyzed the method that J2EE enterprise layer develops and target-oriented modeling technology.
18. Since I have been teaching writing and speaking for a long time, I try my best to link the grammar course with the writing and speaking ability to make it more target-oriented.
19. The conclusion has a reference value and significance for the formulation of target-oriented environmental governance policies.
20. The theory contemplates translation phenomenon under historical and cultural contexts, which enables people to shift their focus from "the source-oriented" to "the target-oriented".
21. Numerical tests using the SEG-EAGE salt model suggest that this method is useful for confirming the special seismic acquisition geometry layout for target-oriented imaging.
More similar words: export-oriented, object-oriented, oriented, object-oriented programming, disoriented, goal-oriented, target organ, orientated, orienteering, orient, reorient, oriental, the Orient, orient to, disorient, orienting, orientate, proprietorial, orientable, orientation, orientalism, reorientate, orientalist, orientating, disorienting, disorientate, reorientation, nutrient artery, disorientation, value orientation.