Similar words: take to, by the time, lifetime, all the time, sometime, at one time, take turns, take the road.
Random good picture Not show
3. Take time by the forelock.
7. Her mental scars will take time to heal.
8. Take time to enjoy the simple things in life.
9. In the sentimental days, I take time, messy floating.
9. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. It will take time to assimilate all these facts.
11. We are so busy watching out for what't take time.
12. It'll take time for me to accustom myself to the changes.
13. Take time to shop around for the best deal.
14. Take time to get your thoughts into shape.
15. Legislation will be difficult and take time.
16. These plans take time to come to fruition.
17. Repairs take time to carry out.
18. Broken bones always take time to mend.
19. Legislation will be difficult and will take time.
20. Change will come[sentencedict.com], but it will take time.
21. Patience, my dear. Some things take time.
22. It may take time, but we'll get round.
23. Take time to relax and commune with nature.
24. It may take time, but we'll get around.
25. It can take time and effort to match buyers and sellers.
26. Take time to ascertain what services your bank is providing, and at what cost.
27. It will take time for the higher rates to feed through to investors.
28. Do you take time out for yourself at least once a day?
29. We are so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.
30. We are very busy-so much so that we won't be able to take time off this year.
More similar words: take to, by the time, lifetime, all the time, sometime, at one time, take turns, take the road, sometimes, take the lead, at the time of, at the same time, take the place of, for the time being, from time to time, marketing, time, take, in time, on time, stake, at no time, at a time, in no time, at times, take out, take on, take off, take for, take up.