Random good picture Not show
(1) Kalan called his assistant, Hashim, to take over while he went out.
(2) He will take over Class 9801 next week.
(3) A British newspaper says British Airways plan to take over Trans World Airways.
(4) Who will take over the leadership of the club?
(5) take over the British Beer Company.
(6) Would you like me to take over for a while?
(7) The wife can push in,and take over the man's place.
(8) It's time for someone new to take over.
(9) I intend you to take over.
(10) Peter will take over as managing director when Bill retires.
(11) He understands the business and can take over when I'm away.
(12) Our plan to take over the business could boomerang on us if we're not careful.
(13) We'll let ourselves in for trouble if we take over this business.
(14) The eldest son is being groomed to take over when his father dies.
(15) The army is/are threatening to take over if civil unrest continues.
(16) I intend that you shall take over the business.
(17) Microfilms might even take over from the libraries one day.
(18) His greatest wish was for his daughter to take over the business.
(19) She has been designated to take over the position of treasurer. Sentencedict.com
(20) Owens will officially take over the reins in a few weeks.
(21) It's still far from clear what action the government proposes to take over the affair.
(22) He was annoyed at the way she tried to take over the whole meeting.
(23) She decided that I was the ideal person to take over the job.
(24) The moment of truth is when the trainee pilots take over the controls of the plane.
(25) There are now more than 20 big companies waiting in the wings to take over some of its business.
(26) There's an unspoken assumption in the department that Sue will take over the post when Ian leaves.
(27) You can fade away and the sergeant and I will take over.
(28) He's had a good innings but now it's time for him to retire and let someone younger take over as director.
(29) In the event of a strike, the army will take over responsibility for firefighting.
(30) My father was always disappointed that Joey didn't follow in his footsteps and take over the farm.
More similar words: make over, take on, take off, take out, be over, moreover, over and over, make out, shake off, for the sake of, take, stake, take up, take to, take for, take care, take down, take away, take time, over, undertake, take care of, by mistake, take turns, take place, take after, take the road, take apart, take note of, cover.