Random good picture Not show
1. How long does it take for the planet Jupiter to make a complete revolution around the sun?
2. The doctor has given me some medicine to take for my cough.
3. How long does it take for the dial to rotate through a full circle?
4. What does it take for a woman to say 'that's enough' and give her man his marching orders?
5. The doctor has given her some pills to take for her cough.
6. How long does it take for the chicks to grow to maturity?
7. How long does it take for the glue to set?
8. Take for instance the example of yew wood.
9. It seemed to take for ever(sentencedict.com), slowing to a crawl as it drew parallel with him.
10. It seemed to take for ever to get up that face, like climbing the rungs of Jacob's ladder.
11. Officials are unsure how long it will take for Bonin to die.
12. Q.. What does it take for permanent residents to become a citizens, and how long do they have to wait?
13. In such cases they were often allowed to take for themselves an annual salary out of those revenues.
14. Take for example, the matrix structure, what it does is establish an adversary system, thereby institutionalizing organizational conflict.
15. Take for example, the national missile-defence system proposed by the United States, and strongly supported by George Bush.
16. Practice time is something else everyone seems to take for granted.
17. It has set us back in so many respects that I'm not sure how long it will take for us to catch up.
18. In years to come, some of the practices we take for granted now will seem quite barbaric.
19. I came into adult life clueless about a lot of things that most people take for granted.
20. A comfortable bed to sleep in is a luxury that we take for granted.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Even a skeletal list of the fundamentally important matters which we thus take for granted would be very long.
22. In other words, it treats as problematic what both the disease and moral models take for granted.
23. There is a lack of creature comforts that customers of other airlines tend to take for granted.
24. People staying in Les Menuires are spoilt for choice when deciding which direction to take for the day's skiing.
25. There are differences for women depending on marital status and the greater share of responsibility many women take for the care of children.
26. Having a comfortable bed to sleep in is a luxury that most of us take for granted.
27. Part of her was wishing they would hurry up and the other part was hoping they'd take for ever!
28. Many of the things that people in the West take for granted are considered to be luxury items here.
29. Study of these meditations therefore also illuminates aspects of the inner journey which all the medieval mystics take for granted.
30. We posted our letters, and immediately started calculating how long it would take for replies to reach us.
More similar words: make for, make fun of, take, make friends with, stake, take up, take to, take off, take on, take out, take away, take care, take down, take over, take time, take care of, take the road, take turns, take place, take apart, take after, take note of, by mistake, undertake, take charge, take it easy, take part in, take effect, take action, take the lead.