Random good picture Not show
1) During the baseline examinations only a subsample was asked about history of smoking.
2) If further size analysis is to be undertaken the best procedure is to use two identical sub-samples.
3) A standard,(http://sentencedict.com/subsampling.html) detailed clinical assessment was also carried out on a subsample of these children.
4) The subsampling process is splitted into two stages.
5) The traditional subsampling based information hiding algorithm can not resist the permutation attack. In this paper, an improved algorithm is proposed to resist the permutation attack.
6) A novel subsampling based robust image watermarking scheme was proposed.
7) Readout Modes Subsampling By default, the resolution of the output image is the full width and height of the FOV as defined above.
8) Then the author mentioned that the incomplete subsampling is one of reliability preprocessing methods, it includes instantaneous failure, data induction and Johnson method, ...
9) A receiver architecture is presented that utilizes the subsampling concept to down-convert the IF signal to a lower IF before been digitized.
10) Row and column skip modes use subsampling to reduce the output resolution without reducing field-of-view.
11) Then the author mentioned that the incomplete subsampling is one of reliability preprocessing methods, it includes instantaneous failure, data induction and Johnson method, etc.
12) Firstly, the paper briefly presented the imaging system's aliasing effect as a result of subsampling and the theory of reducing aliasing effect by increasing sampling frequency.
13) This allows us to save bandwidth in video and image representations by subsampling the color information.
14) Also, it can overcome frequency aliasing effect in general subband coding, and is more flexible than the resolution-layered coding which uses temporal subsampling and spacial filter.
15) Based on the remainder theorem and direct dechirp operation, an algorithm for estimation of chirp rate and initial frequency of the subsampling wideband LFM signal unambiguously is presented.
More similar words: sampling, random sampling, sampling error, stratified sampling, representative sampling, chorionic villus sampling, trampling, amplifying, dimpling, dumpling, dumplings, sample, sampler, sample size, random sample, quota sample, amplify, sample survey, amplifier, amplitude, lamplighter, stratified sample, amplification, representative sample, amplitude modulation, sub-saharan, club sandwich, sub-saharan africa, exemplifying, sapling.