Random good picture Not show
1. The prices for food are subject to variation.
2. These rules are subject to change without notice.
3. The case is subject to judicial review.
4. His illness left him subject to asthmatic attacks.
5. The prices are subject to change.
6. These arrangements are subject to periodic reviews.
7. The offer has been accepted, subject to contract .
8. Currency exchange rates are always subject to variation.
9. All objects are subject to gravity.
10. The terms of the contract are subject to review.
11. Evidence is given on oath and witnesses are subject to cross - examination .
12. Opponents of the regime had been subject to arbitrary detention, torture and execution.
13. The prices of overseas holidays are subject to surcharges.
14. The timetable is subject to alteration.
15. Subject to your consent, I will try again.
16. Everyone is subject to the rule of law.
17. She skipped from one subject to another.
18. The plan is subject to the manager's approval.
19. The arms trade should be subject to rigorous controls.
20. This area is subject to earthquakes.
21. The conversation drifted from one subject to another.
22. The schedule is subject to change without notice.
23. Trains are subject to delay after the heavy snowfalls.
24. We are subject to the law of the land.
25. I would like to broach the subject to her.
26. Peasants used to be subject to the local landowner.
27. Are you subject to colds?
28. The offer is subject to certain conditions.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. The number of students at a college can be subject to considerable fluctuation.
30. It was announced that the times were provisional and subject to confirmation.
More similar words: be subject to, objection, objective, with respect to, react to, reject, project, projection, fit to, put to, button, cotton, next to, button up, get together, adapt to, admit to, ought to, point to, amount to, attorney, contrast to, not to mention, elect, detect, insect, direct, affect, effect, aspect.