Random good picture Not show
1. Stratford-upon-Avon was Shakespeare's birthplace.
2. My house is right in the middle of Stratford-upon-Avon, and I can watch the street market from my window.
3. There is plenty of time to look around Stratford-upon-Avon or leave the train at Warwick to visit the historic castle.
4. Hugh Clopton, a mercer, erected the bridge at Stratford-upon-Avon that still bears his name.
5. My house is right in the middle of Stratford-upon-avon.
6. Stratford-upon-Avon district council voted on Monday to allow 700 homes to be built in Shottery.
7. Shakespeare was born and raised in Stratford-upon-Avon. At the age of 18, he married Anne Hathaway, with whom he had three children: Susanna(sentencedict.com/stratford-upon-avon.html), and twins Hamnet and Judith.
8. He also co-owns butterfly centres in Stratford-upon-Avon and Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
9. He was born in Stratford-upon-Avon and baptised there on 26 April 1564.
10. Tickets for the stage performances, which opened in Stratford-Upon-Avon and later moved to London, sold out in hours.
11. But the 41 year-old, of Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, survived and has managed to stay healthy with the help of a new diet.
12. Clearly the biggest problem was what to do about the tour, scheduled to leave Oxford at 9.30 a.m. bound for Stratford-upon-Avon.
13. Sights sight that's off the beaten track or when time is include Stratford-upon-Avon, Hadrian's Wall, limited.
14. Every year on 23 April, the birthday of Shakespeare, there is a big commemorative parade at Stratford-upon-Avon.
15. The painting will now go on display in Shakespeare's hometown Stratford-upon-Avon.
16. The painting will go on display at The Shakespeare Birthplace Trust in Stratford-upon-Avon on April 23,(sentencedict.com) Shakespeare's birthday.
17. The portrait goes on public display for the first time today in Shakespeare's birthplace, Stratford-upon-Avon, England.
18. It may have surprised many that Premier Wen Jiabao started his visit to the UK with a visit to Shakespeare's birthplace in Stratford-upon-Avon.
19. A wooded area, formerly very extensive, of central England west of Stratford-upon-Avon.
20. Experts have begun excavating the ruins of New Place, Shakespeare's former home in Stratford-upon-Avon, which was demolished 250 years ago.
21. "Thurston Lamphead, my lawyer, got into it with all those carping microbes from Stratford-Upon-Avon," he replied.
22. William Shakespeare was born in 1564 in the town of Stratford-upon-Avon.
23. Experts have begun excavating the ruins of New Place, Shakespeare's former home in Stratford-upon-Avon, which was destroyed 250 years ago.
More similar words: avoirdupois, hard upon, feed upon, build upon, agreed upon, depend upon, depend upon it, upon my word, on a voluntary basis, coupon rate, once upon a time, castration anxiety, avon, astronavigation, flavonol, slavonic, isoflavone, flavonoid, contrast ratio, hard up, straight-forward, straightforward, hoard up, board up, straightforwards, what for, straightforwardly, be hard up, combat for, platform.