Random good picture Not show
1. Disposable nappies are fairly straightforward to put on.
2. It's quite straightforward to get here.
3. That's a very straightforward answer.
4. Installing the program is relatively straightforward.
5. I'm a blunt straightforward man; I hate sham.
6. I think you'll find it all quite straightforward.
7. We took a straightforward route to the beach.
8. Just follow the signs to Bradford - it's very straightforward.
9. Getting funding for the project was far from straightforward.
10. She is very blunt, very straightforward and very honest.
11. This area of law is far from straightforward .
12. This is a straightforward case, as these things go.
13. Registering a birth or death is a straightforward procedure.
14. The instructions are reasonably straightforward.
15. A straightforward talk is better than a flowery speech.
16. Look,(sentencedict.com) it's perfectly straightforward?just multiply everything by five.
17. Jack is tough, but always straightforward and fair.
18. Roz is straightforward and let's you know what she's thinking.
19. My first pregnancy was very straightforward - there were no complications.
20. For someone who can't read, shopping is by no means a straightforward matter.
21. Written in a straight-forward way, this guide is the ideal introduction to a highly topical subject.
22. Gedge had a straight-forward upbringing, but one with a fair degree of discipline.
23. So long as men love liberty and earnest, straight-forward speech, so long will the words of Thomas Paine be read.
24. The problem of running up debts to pay for the elderly is straight-forward.
25. The Honey Thieves are a band who would graduate with flying colours from such a straight-forward system of appraisal.
26. The installation of the UML to JSF/SDO transformation is straight-forward.
27. Document generation from a SysML model using the Rhapsody ReporterPLUS feature can be very straight-forward.
28. New in iBATIS 3 is the use of Java annotations for mapping, which can introduce cleaner(sentencedict.com), more straight-forward mapping that is accessible in the Java source code for many projects.
29. Pluglets are small Java applications that are used to make minor extensions to the workbench in a simple and straight-forward way.
30. The language built-in notion of service enables the creation and use of services in a simplified and straight-forward way.
More similar words: straightforward, straightforwardness, freight forwarder, brought forward, straight face, keep a straight face, straight, straighten, straightway, go straight, get straight, see straight, put straight, straight cut, straightaway, put forward, straighten out, straighten up, straight line, straightness, straight-laced, straightening, straight angle, straight ticket, straightjacket, straight and narrow, backwards and forwards, forward, forwards, forwardly.