Random good picture Not show
1. Disposable nappies are fairly straightforward to put on.
2. It's quite straightforward to get here.
3. That's a very straightforward answer.
4. Installing the program is relatively straightforward.
5. I'm a blunt straightforward man; I hate sham.
6. I think you'll find it all quite straightforward.
7. We took a straightforward route to the beach.
8. Just follow the signs to Bradford - it's very straightforward.
9. Getting funding for the project was far from straightforward.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. She is very blunt, very straightforward and very honest.
11. This area of law is far from straightforward .
12. This is a straightforward case, as these things go.
13. Registering a birth or death is a straightforward procedure.
14. The instructions are reasonably straightforward.
15. A straightforward talk is better than a flowery speech.
16. Look, it's perfectly straightforward?just multiply everything by five.
17. Jack is tough, but always straightforward and fair.
18. Roz is straightforward and let's you know what she's thinking.
19. My first pregnancy was very straightforward - there were no complications.
20. For someone who can't read, shopping is by no means a straightforward matter.
21. When I have learned how to go ahead, I became extremely pride. We're doughty, when we walk shrinkingly or straightforwards.
More similar words: straightforward, straight-forward, straightforwardly, straightforwardness, freight forward, freight forwarder, brought forward, straight face, keep a straight face, backwards and forwards, straight from the shoulder, straight, forwards, see straight, straight in, get straight, straight-out, straighten, straightway, straight off, go straight, set forward, put forward, straight cut, straightaway, put straight, fast forward, straighten up, straightness, straighten out.