Random good picture Not show
(1) Straight-line depreciation is generally the easiest method to use.
(2) Add an engine which offers significantly better straight-line performance than the Corrado's and the balance starts to tip in favour of the Calibra.
(3) Under generally accepted accounting principles, companies may use straight-line or one of the accelerated methods of depreciation for financial accounting purposes.
(4) So obviously, there's sort of a straight-line relationship here.
(5) Depreciation is provided on a straight-line basis to write off the cost less estimated residual value of each asset over its estimated useful life.
(6) The straight-line amortization of the unrecognized APBO at the time FASB Statement No. 106 is adopted.
(7) Our car has good straight-line speed, but the chicanes and high-speed corners will make this race another challenge for us.
(8) Accounting or book-value ROI assumes straight-line depreciation of depreciable assets and a constant cash flow from one year to another within a given timeframe, say three years.
(9) Doubling this straight-line rate indicates an accelerated depreciation rate of 4%.
(10) Depreciation method: straight-line method.
(11) Depth, angle and straight-line rate of taphole can be well controlled by selecting rational taphole drill. Pneumatic taphole drill has obvious advantages in taphole maintenance.
(12) When graphed, the behavior of total revenues and total costs are linear (straight-line) in relation to output level within a relevant range(and time period).
(13) Its colour combination and that straight-line pattern are so interesting!
(14) Restricting the data to the related papers listed in Table 9 does, however, produce a straight-line curve, Figure 13.
(15) It is a kind of polishing wheel installed in straight-line double side and multi-functional grinding machine. Sentencedict.com
(16) The amount of depreciation can be calculated by the straight-line method, fixed percentage method, sum-of-the-year's digits method or declining balance method.
(17) The estimated useful life is 5 years; therefore, the straight-line depreciation rate is 2%. Doubling this straight-line rate indicates an accelerated depreciation rate of 4%.
(18) It is a kind of polishing wheel installed in irregular shape edge, straight-line rounding edge and lavabo grinding machine, also called skin wheel.
(19) Unearned revenue due to undelivered elements is recognized ratably on a straight-line basis over the related product ' s life cycle.
(20) For residential rental property(27.5 years) and nonresidential real property(31.5 years), the applicable method is the straight-line method.
(21) Prepaid land lease payments under an operating lease is amortised on a straight-line basis over the period of the lease term.
(22) The reason of deviation phenomena in the course of gear shift is analyzed when the tracked vehicle is running straight-line.
(23) Rental income under operating leases is hereby credited to the profit and loss account on a straight-line basis over the lease term.
(24) Over the entire life of the asset, however, both the straight-line method and accelerated methods recognize the same total amount of depreciation.
(25) It is a kind of polishing wheel installed in irregular shape edge, straight-line rounding edge and lavabo grinding machine.
(26) Past service costs are recognised as an expense on a straight-line basis over the average period until the benefits become vested.
(27) It is a kind of polishing wheel installed in straight-line edge, straight-line beveling side edge, straight-line double side and multi-functional grinding machine, also called Shui-Song wheel.
(28) For 15 and 20 year property, the appropriate method is the 150% declining balance method switching to the Straight-Line Depreciation method when it will yield a larger allowance.
(29) Patent and other intangible assets are initially recorded at actual cost, and amortised using the straight-line method less than 10 years generally.
(30) Waterline is inside a translucent jade the same thing as the ribs are as straight-line method or the approximate straight line in the form of display.
More similar words: straight line, straight-line method, straight-laced, flight line, straight, straight off, straightway, straight in, straight-out, get straight, go straight, see straight, straighten, straightaway, put straight, straight cut, straight man, straight-arm, straighten up, straightedge, straightness, straightener, straight time, straight face, straighten out, straight person, straight arrow, straight angle, straight teeth, straightening.