Random good picture Not show
5. For want of a nail the shoe was lost; for want of a shoe the horse was lost; and for want of a horse the man was lost.
6. How do I get to the shoe store?
7. This shoe is apt to slip.
8. The shoe manufacturer had several outlets.
9. I've got some sticky stuff on my shoe.
10. He dodged cleverly when she threw her shoe at him.
11. Well, if the shoe fits, wear it.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. She took off her left shoe.
13. The mark of a man's shoe was clearly printed in the mud.
14. The shoe store is across from the bank.
15. My foe presses against the shoe.
16. This shoe belongs with that shoe.
17. Keep still while I fasten shoe.
18. Rub the wax in to make the shoe waterproof .
19. I've got some grit in my shoe.
20. Where can I find the shoe department?
21. The shoe pressed painfully against her big toe.
22. Where is the shoe department located?
23. I have sand in my shoe.
24. The shoe shop is having a sale this week.
25. I can't find my other shoe.
27. I've got a hole in the sole of my shoe.
28. I've got some grit / a piece of grit in my shoe.
29. Ugh, I've got something horrible on the bottom of my shoe!
30. He seemed to winkle something out from inside his shoe.