Random good picture Not show
1. Do your shoes/laces up before you trip over.
2. My shoe laces keep coming undone.
3. My shoe laces have come undone.
4. These shoes lace easily.
5. Among his inventions were flexible saws hidden in shoe laces for special agents.
6. You forgot to fasten the shoe lace.
7. My shoe lace keeps (on)coming undone.
8. Wonder if that will keep a loose shoe lace out of the shaft.
9. Hair can be no more healthy than a shoe lace, a cotton blouse, or any other non-living fiber.
10. Higher up, at the end of the shoe lace, there is a black colored panel of leather,[sentencedict.com/shoe lace.html] also with the corrugated lines in its pattern.
11. He stopped to do up his shoe lace.
12. Resin, Shoes Components and Accessories, Shoe Polisher, Shoe Lace, Shoe Dye Shoe Polisher.
13. Your shoe lace is loose.
14. I rested against a wall for a minute in order to tie up my shoe laces.
15. He lost his knife on the way home, then he fell down, and when he broke a shoe lace, that was the last straw and he began to cry.
16. He lost his key on the way home, then he fell down, and when he broke a shoe lace, that was the last straw and he began to cry.
More similar words: shoelace, coelacanth, shoe shop, shoe, shoes, horseshoe, shoestring, running shoe, lace, glace, place, laced, where the shoe pinches, placed, solace, palace, lace up, replace, placebo, in place, relay race, populace, misplace, go places, necklace, placenta, lacerate, displace, replace by, lacerated.