Random good picture Not show
1. The sequential processing requires special measures in order to integrate the activities involved.
2. The project must have attributes which allow sequential processing.
3. Jobs that require sequential processing can be submitted to the job spooler through cron by running each job one minute apart.
4. VSAM is used for direct or sequential processing of fixed - length and variable - length records on DASD.
5. This is more like sequential processing.
6. MDM_1X1.apt is used for sequential processing.Sentencedict.com
7. Parallel processing possesses incomparable superiority relative to traditional sequential processing.
8. The setting for example is the the sequential processing of order items for a new customer of a furniture company.
9. In the case of sequential processing, requests are processed in the order in which they are mentioned in the batch request.
10. Although sequential processing is generally slower than parallel, sometimes it is necessary to produce correct results.
11. Thus index sequential files, even when processed by key, do not eliminate sequential processing, but limit it to one block.
12. Your program as a whole would finish in a fraction of the time sequential processing fills up.
13. Batch and query applications typically do a lot of sequential processing, while data access for OLTP tends to be more random in nature.
14. But this will not improve performance at all because of the sequential processing done by the CSLD task!
15. When an organization faces software development challenges, there is a tendency to impose a more disciplined process on the organization with more rigorous sequential processing.
16. The data retained on sequential-access storage media are periodically accessed and updated by the sequential processing techniques.
More similar words: serial processing, central processing unit, signal processing, sequential access, parallel processing, social process, mental process, processing center, industrial process, processing, concurrent processing, sequential, reprocessing, sequentially, preprocessing, word processing, processing line, data processing, processing unit, file processing, consequential, processing plant, multiprocessing, processing speed, batch processing, order processing, consequentially, inconsequential, natural process, consequential loss.