Random good picture Not show
(1) However, unlike similar technologies, it will self-heal corrupted blocks and fix them on the fly without user interaction.
(2) The mechanism of self-heal of concrete crack was studied also.
(3) ESPC model is introduced to prevent or self-heal performance exception. ESPC enhances the metrics program of Statistical Process Control(SPC).
(4) These services are used by the service-level automation and orchestration components that help enable system resources to self-configure, self-heal, self-optimize, and self-protect.
(5) The invention discloses a new method for prompting the growth of border cells to cause patent foramen ovale on interatrial septum to self-heal.
(6) The hope is that given time, they would manage their own hardware and software, even self-heal where damaged.
(7) Now, take a look at some of the major features of DRBD, including its ability to self-heal.
(8) Building a self-fixing television sounds like the stuff of science fiction, but materials that have the ability to self-assemble - or self-heal - have already been found.
(9) The ability to introduce new storage where the system automatically self-configures to accommodate it and the ability to find and self-heal in the presence of errors are critical.
More similar words: self-help, half-hearted, halfhearted, half-heartedly, selfhood, self-hatred, self-hypnosis, self-humiliation, bill of health, Ministry of Health, clean bill of health, self-sealing, national institutes of health, self-realization, self-realisation, department of health and human services, off heat, self-selection, out of heart, vault of heaven, hard-of-hearing, heart-healthy, sense of hearing, a change of heart, self-, self, itself, oneself, himself, yourself.