Random good picture Not show
(1) Purslane has the highest amount of heart-healthy omega-3 fats of any edible plant, according to researchers at the University of Texas at San Antonio.
(2) Include 1 to 2 servings of heart-healthy nuts in your diet every day.
(3) A heart-healthy Mediterranean diet may factor in to Italian life expectancy.
(4) You gain all the heart-healthy minerals, fiber, and polyunsaturated fats of soy — and you avoid a load of artery-clogging saturated fat.
(5) Peanut butter is chock-full of heart-healthy monounsaturated fat.
(6) These newly developed soft food spreads contain heart-healthy plant stanols.
(7) The herb purslane has the highest amount of heart-healthy omega-3 fats of any edible plant.
(8) "People do have to choose heart-healthy foods," she says, but "I think the beauty of the study is that they have a lot of flexibility in terms of the dietary approach."
(9) The great shift toward less fatty beef and more chicken is a great, heart-healthy move.
(10) The new study, Iso and colleagues say[http://sentencedict.com/heart-healthy.html], shows that high levels of social support may enhance the heart-healthy effects of light to moderate alcohol consumption.
(11) Corn oil is probably the least healthy of the oils mentioned, with more harmful saturated fats than canola or sunflower and fewer heart-healthy compounds than soybean.
(12) Not only do trans fats raise "bad" LDL cholesterol, as saturated fat does, but they also lower heart-healthy HDL cholesterol.
(13) Where To Get It: Nuts, seeds, and avocados are rich in heart-healthy mono- and polyunsaturated fats.
(14) The more brightly colored the produce, the better – it's more likely to be packed with cancer-fighting, heart-healthy nutrients.
(15) Even chains like Ruby Tuesday, Johnny Rockets, and Burger King offer delicious veggie burgers and supermarket refrigerators are lined with heart-healthy creamy soymilk and tasty veggie deli slices.
(16) But researchers say honey cannot replace fruits and vegetables in a heart-healthy diet.
(17) Most of us have read about the benefits of fish oil, which is full of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
(18) Salmon: Yes, half of its calories come from fat, but it's the heart-healthy omega-3 type (often called fish oil).
More similar words: healthy, unhealthy, health, healthier, healthcare, health spa, health-care, healthily, ill-health, health care, healthful, ill health, health club, health food, good health, healthiness, unhealthful, health check, unhealthily, in good health, bill of health, health hazard, mental health, health problem, unhealthiness, healthfulness, be in good health, health care system, Ministry of Health, health insurance.