Random good picture Not show
1. Mr Ding mentioned the self-humiliation made by handicapped due to body limitation and other reasons could pull down someone, but also could create someone.
2. The doldrums and the self-humiliation made them take pity on themselves and even be disgusted of themselves.
3. The self-humiliation interweaving with disgraceful situation and the integrating of agony with grief and indignation, form his strong tragic consciousness.
4. Self-examination is the mother of progress. Self-humiliation is the source of degradation.
5. The wheelchairs and crutches accompany them all their lives and they attach themselves to the society. They don't feel self-humiliation at all.Sentencedict.com
6. On the other hand, she also has profound self-complex with the concrete expression that she has both the self-respect and superiority sense and self-humiliation and anxiety.
7. Maybe you do not feel, but unconsciously, you are in self-humiliation personality, contempt for honest.
8. The woman Transo didn't say anything more, but her eyes unveiled her self-humiliation and began to be wet.
9. Due to their different life experiences, living environment, character traits, and their self-humiliation complex presents differently.
10. How can we be so selfish, say nothing of feeling self-humiliation.
More similar words: humiliation, humiliating, humiliatingly, humiliate, humiliated, filiation, affiliation, conciliation, reconciliation, self-depreciation, familiarization, familiarisation, self-fertilization, bank reconciliation, humility, humification, humidification, palliation, foliation, spoliation, self-gratification, defoliation, exfoliation, retaliation, despoliation, self-education, self-mutilation, self-accusation, self regulation, self-regulation.