Random good picture Not show
(1) Not only can it be introduced by contaminated water changes but it is also self-generated as part of the biological filtration cycle.
(2) This program is to develop an all-purpose self-generating system of conference managing website based on J2EE.
(3) In this paper, displacing oil mechanism of self-generating CO2 foam multi-system by using micro-model tests is emphasized to study, providing theoretical foundation for further study.
(4) Another advantage of interactivity is self-generating content.
(5) Self-generating neural network (SGNN) is a self-organization neural network, whose network structures and parameters need not to be set by users, and its learning process needs no iteration.
(6) Compared with conventional foam flooding, the advantage of self-generating foam flooding provides gas source without special supply equipment and special injector equipment.
(7) Prefacing his theory(sentencedict.com), Fisher first discusses instability around equilibrium and the influence of 'forced' cycles (like seasons) and 'free' cycles (self-generating like waves).
(8) The sun... self-generating and self-energizing...
(9) We do not really understand our own ideas if we suppose them to be self-generating, that is, not owing their existence to extramental realities.
(10) With the understanding of those difficulties, this leadership can be reached by efforts from teachers self-generating and schools supporting strategies.
(11) An adaptive clustering algorithm, based on a combination of self-generating neural network(SGNN) with improved genetic algorithms(IGAs), is proposed for dermoscopy melanoma image in this paper.
(12) For practical application[sentencedict.com], it is desirable for this relationship to be obtained by self-adjusting or even self-generating in the control system.
(13) An approach of fraud detection in tax declaration based on self-generating neural networks (SGNN) is proposed.
(14) According to piezoelectric effects, the principle and the structure of self-generating of mechanic energy are also introduced.
(15) Two or two-circuit transmission line power supply should be able to automatic switching, self-generating equipment should be installed automatically activated.
(16) Social time and space are the formation of social development that has the features of self-center, creation, entirety, synthesis, self-generating and the unity of advance and cost.
(17) And as the mirror cells excreted waste and died, the accumulating material would be like a self-generating oil spill with nothing to clean it up.
(18) In February, Bao Zhenan team make persistent efforts, the creative development of the world's latest solar cell can be stretched, so that the skin can be self-generating electronics.
(19) With the development of CAPPs application, the research of CAPP technology will be changed from self-generating of processing process charts to the self-generating of statistical process charts.
(20) As a bonus, the simple implementation is two orders of magnitude faster than the self-generating code!
(21) Conclusion: The abnormality of chromosome is one of reasons of self-generating abortion, thus, usual chromosome examination is necessary for this kind of valetudinarians.
More similar words: self-generated, generating, regenerating, generating station, alternation of generations, venerating, diesel generator, generative, generation, generation x, self-gratification, generational, degeneration, degenerative, regeneration, regenerative, generation gap, beat generation, cash generation, lost generation, third generation, first generation, neurodegenerative, intergenerational, baby-boom generation, macular degeneration, spontaneous generation, annual general meeting, generate, generator.