Random good picture Not show
1. Self-curing type, Compatibility, Fast drying, Physical property, Ink adhesive after baking.
2. The self-curing of amino resin during the curing process of amino-alkyd resin has been studied based on gelation theory by using the IR and torsion braid analysis.
3. It's a two-component, solvent-borne, self-curing, inorganic zinc silicate paint with outstanding resistance against weathering and abrasion.
4. Of all, self-curing resin caused most marked cytotoxicity, so we should avoid using self-curing resin as temporary crown and bridge to protect pulp.
5. Conclusion Self-curing hydrogel lining material has a very high bond strength, but partly affected by water.
6. The teeth were putted in stainless steel die and the roots were embedded in self-curing resin , the crown out of the resin.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
7. Conclusion There was a good biocompatibility for this kind of self-curing hydrogel as a dental soft lining material.
8. In order to shorten test time, a forced drying method is adopted in preparing sample so as to measure gloss and colour of self-curing paint film at ambient temperature.
9. AIM:Hydroxyapatite bone cement(HAC) is one of the bioactive materials for the repair of bone defects which has the characteristic of self-curing at room temperature.
10. Superabsorbent polymers(SAP) were prepared and used as a novel self-curing admixture in cement-based materials. SAP has good capability of absorbing and retaining water.
11. Superabsorbent polymers(SAP) were prepared and used as a novel self-curing admixture in cement-based materials.
More similar words: self-culture, self-cultivation, self-centring, self-centering, self-correcting, curing, self-care, self-command, self-cooled, curing time, self-centred, self-composed, self-conceit, self-concern, self-control, self-centered, self-contempt, self-critical, self-repairing, self-conscious, self-contained, self-confessed, self-conceited, self-confident, self-criticism, self-consistent, self-confidence, self-complacency, unselfconscious, self-consciously.