Random good picture Not show
1. The finding moves the heart into the rapidly expanding club of organs that appear to have a capacity for self-repair.
2. The concepts of self-defense and self-repair are central contributions of holistic medicine.
3. That's a kind of self-repairing mechanism of Chinese society.
4. Enhance the skin's resistance and self-repairing capacity, with the moderate cooling sensation while using, leave the skin feeling relaxed and pleasurable.
5. The body's tissues are self-repairing and self-restoring to a degree, and function best when more or less continuously active.
6. The method that examinates the lubrication oil additive self-repairing performance by measuring machinery external features message was presented.
7. A type of concrete embedded capsules with crack self-repairing function is systematically studied.
8. Some creatures have amazing ability of self-repairing:a cutted fishworm can outgrow another half of it's body, and newt can rebuild it's injured limbs......
9. The limitation of cartilage tissue for self-repairing and regeneration, as well as the aging of seed cells, confines the clinical application of tissue-engineering cartilage .
10. A case of a self-repairing flight control system is studied which use thrust vectoring control to replace damaged rudder.
11. The smart self-repairing technology for modern equipment encompasses self-adapting(sentencedict.com), self-compensating and self-healing techniques.
12. The self-repairing flight control is one of the most important parts in advanced flight control system, and it can improve the reliability and viability of the plane.
13. The tribological characteristic and self-repairing mechanism of the nano-particle additive lubricating oil have been investigated in detail in this paper.
14. It is reviewed the present research situation of nanoparticle self-repairing additives, and the existent problems and developing trend of nanoparticle self-repairing additives is raised.
15. Embryonic system is bio-inspired hardware that is capable of self-diagnosing and self-repairing and self-reproducing.
16. However, when some substance in our body is losing slowly, our self-repairing function will wear away gradually.
17. EHW can realize self-reconfiguration through evolutionary algorithm to enable the system to be adaptive, self-organizing and self-repairing.
18. Layered silicate possesses good anti - wear property and self-repairing property, it is briefly introduced the research development of layered silicate as lubricating additive.
19. The negative wear phenomenon certified the existence of "dynamic self-repairing mechanism ", which will strongly support the development of intellectual self-repairing technology of equipment.
20. It makes no evolutionary sense for an organism to invest energy in self-repairing that could be devoted to reproduction.
More similar words: self-repair, repairing cost, self-reproach, out of repair, cost of repairs, self-renewing, self-reading, pairing, self-recording, self-revealing, self-regarding, self-respecting, self-regulating, in a bad state of repair, despairing, despairingly, self-renewal, self-regard, repair, self-reliant, self-respect, self-reliance, repairer, self-restraint, repair man, repairman, disrepair, self regulation, self-regulation, self-revelation.