Random good picture Not show
1) Sodium selenite; salvia miltiorrhiza parenteral solution; thrombus; Orthogonal design.
2) A group: only taking sodium selenite.
3) Cave of Crystals, Mexico Massive beams of selenite dwarf human explorers in Mexico's Cave of Crystals, deep below the Chihuahuan Desert.
4) Objective To identify the regulatory effect of sodium selenite and vitamin E on complement-neutrophil-reactive oxygen species (ROS)-activation feedback mechanism-mediated inflammatory response.
5) The inhibitory effect of selenium (as sodium selenite) on the population growth of Tetrahymena pyriformis S1 was investigated.
6) In the sodium selenite induced cataractous lenses the contents of low molecular weight proteins decreased and that of high molecular weight proteins increased.
7) Massive beams of selenite dwarf human explorers in Mexico's Cave of Crystals, deep below the Chihuahuan Desert.
8) Made of selenite, a transparent, colorless form of gypsum, these giants have grown to astonishing proportions—several exceed 30 feet (10 meters) in length.
9) The selenite of tantalum was precipitated quantitatively from sulfuric-nitric-tartaricoxalic acid solution by means of selenous acid.
10) Objective To observe the damage of sodium selenite on cultured cortical neurons and its mechanism.
11) But inorganic selenite is just as nutritionally effective as selenium in organic form.
12) The combined action degree of fluoride and selenite varied with their different mixture ratios and changed in a regular way.
13) The effect of vitamin A(Vit A) and sodium selenite(Na_2SeO_3) on rapeseed oil vapor condensate toxicity was studied in mice.
14) Calcium selenite[sentencedict.com], sodium seleniteseleniteselenite and selenium dioxide were used as additives in preparing high selenium yeast.
15) The lead-eliminating drink fluid was manufactured by sodium selenite, calcium gluconate, sodium dihydrogen phosphate, and konjac flour as the raw materials.
16) Conclusion: biological selenium is safer and more effective than sodium selenite in inducting cell apoptosis.
17) Objective To study apoptosis and disequilibrium of calcium homeostasis induced by cadmium in SD rat kidney cells, and to analyse this processes being influenced by the sodium selenite.
18) Objective To evaluate prenatal lead exposure on the offspring's learning ability and protective effects of some drugs(zinc, selenite and VitC) through animal experiments.
19) The company has built a feed additive cobalt sulfate and sodium selenite of a production line.
20) The results showed that the combined toxicities were antagonism in both fluoride and selenite and fluoride and selenate tests.
21) The selenium are supplied in the form of sodium selenite.
22) Further experiments indicate that spontaneous dorsal root potentials induced by selenite are attributed to its actions on the interneurons activities of the spinal cord.
23) Conclusion: Treatment of malignant tumor by radiotherapy combined with Sodium Selenite Tablete may abate the radiotherapy reaction and improve the effect of treatment.
More similar words: selenium, syenite, plenitude, penitent, ilmenite, penitence, austenite, impenitent, penitential, penitentiary, diesel engine, finite element, self-selection, lenin, zenith, splenic, lenient, amenity, genitor, genital, in itself, hellenic, leniency, lenience, leninism, genitive, serenity, genitals, niter, unite.